Author's note+Preface

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This world of mine is kind of random and sometimes weird. I hope you can keep up with me still, and the childish depiction of life, straight out of my imagination, that is this book.

_Dale
____

In the wake of a victorious war half a decade past, the Kingdom of Floare stood proud yet shadowed by lingering tensions. King Morgan, with his wise queen consort, Alysée, ruled over a land teeming with power struggles among the council, nobles vying for influence, and an undercurrent of magic that whispered through the corridors of the realm.

Amidst the political intrigue, the royal guard stood vigilant, while orphans roamed the streets, remnants of a conflict that had reshaped destinies. In the continent, magic was both a blessing and a curse, drawing magicians into the fold-mystical weavers of spells entangled in the very fabric of power.

As the kingdom grappled with the aftermath of war, its future hung in delicate balance, poised on the edge of renewal or descent into darker forces!

_Tj