a Kingdom pt.2

Floare did not have a national religion, but the most practiced was Hopeism, a monotheistic religion based on the worship of Chad Hopes. Son of Melissa and Jake Hopes, he was considered a miracle spiritual son of god; whoever you believe that is. Cruel irony, as hopeists barely worship the said god.
The Hopes had been preaching a set of rules regarding how one should behave to enter god's good grace. Those revolved around the values of generosity, respect and what we, in our day and age, would call heteronormativity.

The nest of the relion was located in the North of the lands in the antique portuaire city of Tromero-Spiti, Chad's homeland.

Tromero-Spiti was renowned for its rich history, its architecture, its flower fields and its harbour that made its economy flourish.

It was common to find pilgrims(travelers walking towards a religion related place) out and about in the surroundings of the city.
In fact, one of the most famous constructions in the city was its cathedral Danare, built surrounding the only clear water source in the city, one the authorities looked after.

This day, Dominique was crouched amongst the boxes in the retreat of his boutique, trying to gather as much as he could before the church could get to his door.
What was worse in this situation? That a wealthy lady had reported him for sexual assault to the church? or that she had done it after finding out he was gay when his tongue had slipped as he rejected her?

Raphaël was the Lord of this land's nephew, but at the moment, he was preparing to move to Xiongwei for diplomacy with the previous lord. Raphaël had a greedy father that sought a gain of power through these sort of interactions. His goal was to get on the good side of the king. Little did the fox know the wolf awaited his arrival.