Chapter Ten

"I see you couldn't wait to be here," the smoothness of my voice was striking, I said immediately I felt her walk inside.

She smirked, closing the door as she slowly walked up to me with her perfectly slender legs and short revealing blue gown that wrapped tightly around her body. "Can't wait……." She said through her seductive silver eyes, making my smirk turn more rapacious at her lustful approach. 

She stopped in front of me and tried to place her hand on my exposed abs but I held her hand back stopping it from touching me. Our gazes were still locked when suddenly anger slipped into my heart making my eyes turn cold. She almost flinched but I held her hand curbing her from taking a step back.

I let out a hazardous smirk and stared back at her, women don't deserve anything good. They are all snakes and villains. Either they want something from you………. Money, fame or to have a taste of you but in public they always act so innocent and fragile just like Zuri. 

"Whore…….. They are all whores," I spit, my warm breath tickling her ear as I whispered. She tensed at my demeanor which was too dark to stay close to. 

Regaining her composure, she smirked seductively but that only clutched my stomach, anger was racing through me that I paid less attention to what she was doing but I was instantly yanked back to reality as I felt her place her two hands by the side of my face, pulling me forward for a kiss.

I rapidly grabbed hold of her hands and squatted them away. I gave her a slight push, making her flinch a little. I gradually walked confidently to the couch and sat down. I bark out the next word in a deep and ferocious tone, "Strip……." 

She smirked naughtily, giving me a seductive grin. Taking a few steps back she started removing her clothes, I poured down liquor into the glass tumbler beside me. Taking a sip from it, I leaned backward and relaxed on the couch as I watched her strip naked in front of me.

Once the whole clothes fell to the ground, my gaze wandered around her bare skin as a devilish aura colored my face. I take in her naked appearance, and I must confess that she looks appealing but I guess that's how all of them behave just to get whatever they want……… a dangerous villain that doesn't deserve mercy or anything close to good in life and that's why I have to keep using and trashing them.

I was still thinking when she walked forward and climbed on top of me straddling me. She took the glass of liquor from my hand and placed it back on the side table.

"Planned on driving you crazy tonight, Mr. Damien Albrecht," I chuckled at her words. She slid his tiny hand inside my trousers and started rubbing my d*ck through the fabric. 

I hitched in my breath and quickly flipped the whore over, taking control of the game. I am the dominant no woman or anybody controls me on the bed. I smashed my lips against hers, kissing her roughly and harshly pouring out the anger in me as the hurtful memories of Zuri and Alexander making out flashed through my mind.

She hissed out in pain but I didn't stop but instead deepened the kiss, she managed to sneak her hand inside my trousers, pulling out my d*ck which fell out revealing the full length.

She gasped, snorting hungrily as she stroked the length. I know it is f*****g huge and long and that's why any girl that I fucks never get enough. She ran her middle finger around the tip of my d*ck causing me to instantly let out a pleasant groan.

Smirking with satisfaction, she tries to wrap her hand fully around it when I quickly push the side drawer open, bringing out a condom and wrapping it around my dick. She smiled and tried positioning herself well but I suddenly thrust inside her wet dripping pussy brutally. She screamed and cried out in severe pain. Not even giving her enough time to adjust to my size, I continued pounding harshly and faster into her..... Pouring out my frustration.

"Fuck…….. Oooh!

"Shit…… yes, babe……..

It wasn't long before she quickly adjusted to my size, her pleasurable moans kept echoing in the room. I was feasting inside her when suddenly the beautiful moan and scent of that girl that I had at DDW hotel slipped back into my mind. Her sweet strawberry scent clouded my mind and her moans were hard to be forgotten.

I thought that nobody would be able to make my sex life amazing after the demise of Zuri but that night despite how awful I took her it was more fascinating and beautiful.

                   Who is she? Who are you strawberry? The first woman to have ever run away leaving me alone after sex………. Didn't she also enjoy it?

I thrust hard on the whore as the captivating moan of that woman that very night rang through my head, making my d*ck to hardened inside the whore's pussy. She gasped and held me tight. Her nails were sinking inside my flesh. I can feel the anger in me subsiding the more I think of her.

"Oooh!............ Babe………

" Hmmm……. Go hard…….

And just then I instantly went rigid, snapping back to my senses at the pleading moans of the whore lying underneath me. Anger started rushing in as I noticed that it wasn't the strawberry but that brunette whore. I snarled and forcefully pulled out of her. 

"Wh………. What happened?" She gulped, sounding confused.

I climbed out of her, peeling the condom off my d*ck, and tossed it straight to her face. She tried to yell but looking at my stern and angry face she gulped nervously and slowly shrunk back in fear. 

I zipped back my trousers and picked up my shirt from the ground while walking out of the room. I picked up my phone and dialed Lucas's number, my underground agent.

I called him three times but he picked at the third ring. Pressing the phones against my ear I threatened sternly as I made it to the carport, "If not for one thing you would have been fired," 

"Run a background check on the woman I slept with four days ago at DDW hotel," I said and entered my car.

"Okay boss but can I have the picture," he said drowsily like he was just waking up from sleep.

"I don't have her picture," l groaned out in frustration.

"Sorry but can I know what she looks like?" He asked again.

"Fuck it, Lucas!!!" I hit my palms angrily against the stirring before igniting the car. 

"Boss………..

"Be in my office early tomorrow morning," with that said, I ended the call and tossed my phone to the other side of the passenger seat. Letting out a frustrated groan, I drove out of the club.