A Royal Wedding (1/3)

UPDATED VERSION FROM 3 MONTHS AGO:

Reasons for rewrite:

Plot was too similar to MLP: A Canterlot Wedding (Still is)

Celeste being Bumblebee's sister all of a sudden, and trying to take Optimus from him instead of Kaitlyn.

Spelling mistakes (I'M NOT FIXING THEM)

Suddenly Celeste’s optic color is pink then emerald green?

I'm bored and on winter break.

Warnings: Opbee, Megascream (clearly), Knockout x Breakdown (I DON'T KNOW THE SHIP NAME BECAUSE I'M DUMB) Hot-rod being Optimus's little brother.

Ok that's it.

Hot-rod sits at his computer scrolling through files, and Wheelie comes in with 2 letters and he taps his leg because of how short he is.

Hot-rod looks at him annoyed.

Hot-rod: Not now Wheelie, I'm busy.

Wheelie continues to try to get his attention.

Hot-rod: Fine.

Hot-rod lifts Wheelie into his lap and takes both of the letters.

He opens one of the letters while Wheelie nibbles on the other one which was just a letter from Wheelie's check up from 3 weeks ago.

Hot-rod: King Arthur formerly invites the Autobots to the wedding of Prince Bumblebee from the blue kingdom, and...MY BROTHER?

Wheelie looks confused about what Hot-rod said.

Wheelie: Roddy, have bubba?

Hot-rod: Wheelie, it brot-her

Wheelie: Bubba!

Hot-rod: Okay.

He shows the letter to the rest of the Autobots, and they all are excited to go.

On the train, everyone is talking about it, and Wheelie is eating his snack that Hot-rod gave him to shut up.

Hot-rod: I told you to eat before we left, but nooo you wanted me to get up to get you a snack.

Knockout: So... who's making the dress, and who's Prince Bumblebee from the blue kingdom?

Hot-rod: I don’t know if the letter didn’t say who this “Prince Bumblebee” is.

Wheelie starts crying like younglings do, and Hot-rod just looks at him.

Then Jazz picks him up, and gives him the baby talk.

Jazz: Hey, little fella, why don’t you tell old Jazz what you need?

Wheelie starts crying harder as Jazz tries to comfort him and put him to sleep.

At the royal castle there are a lot of guards at the entrance as the train goes through the protection spell.

They get out of the train, and some of the guards stop them.

Guard 1: What is your state of business?

Knockout: Why we're here for the wedding.

Guard 2: No outsiders are allowed without an invitation to the wedding.

Hot-rod: I'm the groom's brother though.

Guard 3: How can we believe you?

Starscream: Let them go.

Guard 3: Commander Starscream we didn't realize you'd be off your maternity leave so early…

Starscream: Maybe you should get your optics checked then.

They walk through to the stairs, and Starscream meets up with Megatron.

Megatron: Hey, Hot-rod, don't you have a Big brother to congratulate?

Hot-rod: Yeah I have to give him a piece of my mind.

Everyone looks at him as he storms off.

W/Hot-rod:

Optimus is commanding the other guards as they see Hot-rod.

They raise their weapons as he approaches them.

Optimus: Roddy!

Optimus rushes down.

Optimus: I'm so happy you came, I-

Hot-rod: How dare you not tell me you're getting married, I'm your brother for Primus sake!

T.B.C

Words: 562 🤯

THANK YOU FOR READING
12)29)-12)30)-12)31)23

12:00 AM 🤯🤯🤯

HAPPY NEW YEAR

1)1)24 🤯🤯🤯