18

Chapter 18

Fu Ling sensed the danger and instinctively wanted to swipe his tail to slap the other person, but the man quickly retracted his hand and distanced himself from him. The fish tail slapped on the water, making a loud noise and splashing water. Wet the floor above.

The huge wave also engulfed Lu Qi who was not far away. Fu Ling poked his head out of the pool and saw the man opposite him lifting up his hair with one hand, which was blocked by the water.

The water flows along the ends of the hair to the broad and strong shoulders, crawls over the texture of the chest, follows the tight lines around the abdominal muscles, and then sinks into the pants.

The transparent water slowly flowed over his body, and the light from the window fell on him, as if it were sprinkled with crystals, and the crystal clear light flickered slightly.

Fu Ling knew that Lu Qi had a good figure, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and a tall figure. But it was one thing to touch him through his clothes, and another to see him in person. In front of him, his stature seemed a little... thin.

Obviously the mermaid's waist and abdomen are stronger, but looking at it this way, it's no wonder that Lu Qi can hold the mermaid's neck with one hand and lift it up without using his mental power.

This disparity in power is not a small one.

Fu Ling was sighing in his mind at Lu Qi's figure, which is both male and female. The other party asked first: "Fu Ling, why are you here?"

Fu Ling quickly came to his senses and explained: "Yuan Xing said that you like to be in negative positions. Swimming on the first floor, I thought it would be boring for you to swim alone, so I will come with you."

Lu Qi calmed down his raging mental power, and his face was still as gentle as ever: "Why do you want to come with me?"

When mentioning this, Fu Ling felt a little uncomfortable. He said with embarrassment: "I drove the mecha you gave me and it was impounded by the traffic police. It must have been very expensive, and you were put on file. But I have no money and can't afford to pay for the mecha. I can only make you happy." ."

Lu Qi raised his eyebrows: "So, you are not looking at the mechas in the institute's product store because you like them, but because you are looking at the price?"

Fu Ling nodded obediently: "Yes."

Lu Qi chuckled lightly: "You don't need to. Compensation, the mecha will be returned after two days. As for the files...it's just that the staff at the institute will arrange a home visit, so it won't affect anything."

After hearing this, Fu Ling breathed a sigh of relief: "Then That's fine, I thought it was serious."

Lu Qi pushed aside the water in the pool, took two steps closer to Fu Ling, and said softly: "Even if it's really serious, you don't need to worry about this, I will solve it, I am your exclusive guardian , these are all my responsibilities."

Fu Ling's fingertips were slightly gathered in the water. Lu Qi's unconditional pampering made him feel a little at a loss. Just as he was about to speak, he heard the smiling voice of the other party: "You just need to shout. Master, I will solve all problems."

Fu Ling pursed his lips. After all, his soul was not a mermaid. He could never say the word "Master", so he could only change the subject dryly: "You Do you want to have a swimming competition with the mermaid?"

Lu Qi's eyes swept over him, as if he was sizing him up inch by inch. Thinking of the opponent's body containing infinite power, Fu Ling suddenly raised his head and asked with a cold face: " I'm a mermaid, you look down on me?"