24

Chapter 24

Fu Ling shrank back, with a trembling voice: "No..."

He was about to back away, with his back pressed against the head of the bed. In fact, there was no way to retreat, but the man in front of him grabbed him. His ankles prevented him from moving any more. His movements were so strong, but his tone was still gentle: "You lied and said you're not afraid of me, you little liar."

Since Fu Ling read the book, at this moment, he finally felt it firsthand. The terrifying Lu Qi described in the novel is completely different from the one he saw during the day.

Lu Qi looked at him for a long time and said, "Guess, what is the clue about the fish tail I mentioned?"

Fu Ling swallowed unconsciously, his Adam's apple slid slightly, and his nervous thoughts made his body tense. He could feel a strong sense of danger. Compared with during the day, he now felt that the man in front of him might be able to do anything.

For example... cut him open on the spot.

The description of the mermaid in the original text suddenly jumped into his mind word for word.

[In the cold laboratory, Fu Ling was trapped on the experimental bed. His hands, wrists and neck were locked with iron rings. He was fixed on the plain white bed and could not even turn his head. And that The beautiful fish tail was also locked by the iron ring, and the waist, abdomen and even the tail fin were tightly clasped, making it impossible to move or struggle even a little bit.

The door of the laboratory was opened, and Lu Qi walked into the room wearing a white coat for the first time, with special rubber gloves on his hands. He walked elegantly to the bedside, pressed the lift button, and Fu Ling was carried by the bed. "Standing up", Lu Qi faced the mermaid, and his fingertips swept over the silvery tool.

Fu Ling opened his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, his pupils constricted. He wanted to struggle and escape, but the iron rings locking him felt his struggle, and electric current instantly hit every part of his body. The pain penetrated into his limbs and bones, instantly weakening him. The feeling of powerlessness enveloped him deeply. He could only beg for mercy from the devil in front of him: "Please... give me pleasure..."

Lu Qi Wenyan slowly pulled out a smile, that smile was very elegant, but when he picked up the scalpel, the smile fell in Fu Ling's eyes and became extremely terrifying. He watched the demon slowly approach, its slender His fingertips were against the scalpel, and the cold tip of the knife was against his heart.

Fu Ling trembled slightly, fear rising from the depths of his soul: "No... don't?..."

However, the scalpel cut open his heart cleanly, and blood gushed out in an instant, sliding down the texture. , the warm liquid continuously wetted his body, just like life passing by minute by second, but he could clearly feel it, but there was nothing he could do.

He was afraid, and reflected in his pupils again? Lu Qi held the scalpel and slowly moved it down, landing on the fishtail of his waist and abdomen. The tip of the knife picked up the scales. The man's smile was cruel and bloodthirsty, until it was full of blood. The pearly fish scales on the ground are like gems on the ground. ]

Fu Ling looked at Lu Qi who was approaching him, trembled violently, and pushed him away: "Don't come close to me!"

Lu Qi tilted his head slightly and looked at the little mermaid. The mermaid was not very strong. The distance between the people was not widened. He locked his eyes with the merman and smiled softly: "Where can you run to, huh?"

Fu Ling subconsciously wanted to run, but as soon as he stood up, he was pulled again. When he returned to bed, his ankle was still held in Lu Qi's palm.