Chapter II, 2nd World

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, there will soon be other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone was attentive to the projection that went dark again, with several still curious about what was witnessed, they were about to talk to each other when the projection changed again, preventing them from doing so, they saw "Second World" appear, to which several quickly got an idea that they would not continue with the previous

A snowy white hallway was where the black-haired man with bluish eyes awoke, grunting under his breath from a stabbing pain in his sinister temple, which he massaged carefully to try to ease the affliction, but with little result at first.

"Great...and Leo didn't believe me" Ironically at first, Percy remembered what had happened to him in his quiet time.

Future Annabeth was glaring at Leo at... well whatever her counterpart had gotten into Percy's counterpart, since Percy was closer to her boyfriend's age, he only looked 2 or 3 years older. Before his gaze, the Latin elf hid behind his two friends, who were quite tempted to let him fend for himself, because Athena's daughter scared them a little, which got worse when other Greeks also began to see them.

Glaring at the object that caused his state of unconsciousness, the son of Poseidon grabbed it by the straps and quickly threw it over his right shoulder as he stood up, holding on to a nearby wall. A window was located a few meters from his position, so he was curious to find out where it was.

The sight of snow made him believe he was in Alaska, the land beyond the gods. A thought that didn't really last until the moment a penguin walked into the distance, revealing itself to the demigod who was on the literal other side of the world.

"How did the seaweed brain get to Antarctica?" asked Thalia

"Didn't you hear? The elf is the culprit," answered Clarisse of her time, in an annoyed tone, while she saw the aforementioned who continued using Jason as a shield.

"Where am I, Hades?" Walking a few feet away from the window, the black-haired man muttered in confusion, turning in all directions in search of something to point him to a clue.

"Why do they always use my name?" asked an annoyed Hades, no one in particular, as his wife patted him on the arm, smiling amused

The logo of a huge C wrapped in a laurel wreath was all the Jackson found, making him slightly happy as it wasn't very revealing either. At least until he took his time to read what was written below, internally cursing his dyslexia.

Several demigods clicked their tongues over the same problem

"Chal...? What is a Chaldea?... Security Organization. Wow, as if that answered me a lot" taking a while to rearrange the lyrics in his head, Sally Jackson's son answered his own doubts, but got more in the process.

Now many wondered what a Security Organization was doing in such a place.

Tugging at the ends of his dark jacket and checking his pockets moments later, the black-haired man found no choice but to start walking in an unfamiliar place while holding his trusty pen in his right hand.