Chapter V, 3rd World

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, there will soon be other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will return to the previous world in the next chapter

Thoughts

—Speaking—

<action>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone was waiting for the device to turn on again with the projection to continue with the second world seen only for this same one to project "Third World" in front of everyone, causing several to complain because of the curiosity they had to know about other pantheons since apparently they would not get any answer or information from the gods, as well as to know more about what Perseus experienced in the projection, but they did not vocalize these doubts, unlike the gods who did, being these: Apollo and Hermes who complained like children saying things like "it's not fair", "I wanted to meet more heroes", which began to anger Artemis, to the point where she ended up shooting them, Because they gave a comment about the women they might see, that shut them up.

Another goddess who was upset about the change of world was Athena, although she was still curious about the new world; her annoyance came mostly because she couldn't interrogate the demigods on the orders of the Moiras, so she had to limit herself to what she saw, now she knew that Gaia was rising, and apparently so was Kronos, because when they were summoned by her father to decide the fate of Poseidon's son, the god of the sea spoke about it, but Zeus refused to believe it, saying that Kronos would never rise or that the Titans would not be able to defeat him, but apparently by the demigods there would be no way to avoid the prophecy, but perhaps she can alter it to her advantage, the problem was how.

The son of the sea would live to be 16 and the prophecy would be fulfilled, she didn't like to think that the son of her "rival" would save Olympus. So she was already making plans, she would favor a son of her father to take the place of the boy from the prophecy, but her half-brother was Roman so she discarded him for that reason, her half-sister, Thalía Grace, was a hunter, she would have to alter the story, arranging the death of the Jackson or preventing Thalia from joining the hunt. However, the problem was that Thalia might not qualify as the prophesied girl, since... depending on the point of view the counterpart of the lieutenant would be 17 years old, Because she had been turned into a tree for years because she had been turned into a tree for years, which ruled her out, then only the son of Hades remained, and there were few children of the underworld who could be counted on to achieve any objective that she had in mind, since several of the children of Hades were untrustworthy because they held deep resentments, anger or fury towards others for something that had been done to them. She needed more information to know how to proceed.

Once the screening began the viewers were able to see a type of shooting range, with a table containing a variety of different firearms, while throughout the field several targets were found, Ares who despite being one of those who were furious with the Atlanteans and the green-eyed demigod, some excitement could be seen on his face as soon as he saw the weapons in the projection.