Chapter twenty-two

Han's POV

"You won't kill me though, Jisung" Sangho dared to say looking into my eyes. "You wanna see me try?" I tightened my grip to an extent of where I can feel bones cracking.

"Wouldn't you like to meet your father?" He questioned with his distinct voice which I barely managed to pass through my ears. As if on que my grip loosened at the words with my hands automatically moving away from the man who stared at me with fox like cunning eyes.

"What do you mean" I was confused yet still there were a numerous amount of anger in me to concede and I somehow questioned.

"I know he would be useful someday" Sangho chuckled again through his much more audible whisper.

"Tell me" I gripped his collar as I'm in no mood for the manipulative talks that the man is about to host.

"Well Jisung wanna know a little story about your family?" He started.

"You're mother, Han Eunhua was the most skilled agent out there years ago and she somehow sniffed us and came to us... Then there she met your father and eventually fell in love... but boy" He paused taking a seat on the chair which was placed in the corner.

"Well her parents opposed it and your father being the craze he is he killed your grandparents and framed it as it was an accident... But your you mother was smart and she found it the very next day and she was really mad about it-" he was cut off by the sudden impact on the door.

At that moment I was already sitting on the floor cross legged intensely listening. Sure, I wasn't much worried about my father cause I haven't seen him my whole life and my mother never made me curious of him either. Believe it or not even if I knew my father is alive I wouldn't be so interested and already being halfway in the past I'm not so worried even if he died.

"Jisung, are you okay?" Turns out the one who barged in was my boyfriend. His cat like sharp eyes scanned the room cautiously finally stopping at Sango's figure and eyes turned to a glare.

"Did he hurt you?" he added pointing at the man. "Just be quiet for a while... I have listen to something" I spoke after he hugged me tight while crouching down.

Minho looked at me with confusion I just gave him a reassuring smile and hugged him back. "I'll say later" I whispered while breaking the hug.

"Now, you continue!" I exclaimed looking at the man who stared at us with an unreadable expression.
The members who came inside just remained confused as they had the same expression as Minho.

"Well your mother was angry but she's a slave of the government so she had no choice but not kill us" his laugh made me clench my fist tightly.

"But she wasn't the one to back down and she found every single information about us, the shins, nevertheless rose, killer blaze-" he stared at Minho as soon as he mentioned his his gang name.

"She knew everything about the top three gangs and it became compulsory to move her out of our way" He looked into my eyes while he paused again then started speaking.

"We planned to kill her and guess who planned to kill her first?... Your father! He loved the Mafia more than he loved your mother because that's what gave him everything... He was not planning to leak our names in it so he used men of nevertheless rose as a bait and set them up to kill her" He stopped after.

"But then your father regretted it and he was my best worker after all and I had to use him till his best so I locked him up and used him when I wanted to" He chuckle sounded very creepy this time. "And the rest is history" he stood up as he said it.

"Now wanna meet your papa?" He questioned as he walked towards. "Take me to him" I stood up dusting off my pants.

"I told you won't kill me and don't even try to, you're father's the bait" it makes me mad that he uses the term father for the ruthless man I've ever heard of.