- Chapter 0 -

Lucy's POV _

"...." After I laughed like crazy for few minute, I got up and look around.

Hundreds of books are on the tall and endless bookshelves.

...Ah, Actually I added a little lie. The bookshelves are not 'Endless'. They're 'parade' is quite long but it has a limit. But I thought it's endless when I first came here.

When I was so young, young enough to imagine things like that.

When I first came here after I escaped from that horrific fire.

"HAHA," I began to laugh but soon shut my mouse.

Tired of Laughing seizures.

Thankfully, I can control it. But sometimes, I just don't want to stop.

I can feel my lungs craving for air when I laugh too hard and that lack of oxygen somehow makes me dizzy and dreamy. Just laughing and become frantic helps me forgot about everything around me.

Just like before, forgetting about my nightmares.

But today, it kinda hurts more.

Of course, today is my anniversary!

HAHAHA.... The day I died.

The they when 'Lucy quinzel' burned down.

The day I escaped but the one who escaped the building is not 'Lucy quinzel', a little girl anymore.

January 13th.

Today.

I kick my old blanket and yawn.

I don't have to fall for this feeling and overwhelmed or something.

Well, I learned how to run away from all of this.

It's always the same.

Everyday,

Every night,

Every morning.

I grab the bookshelf's rack familiarly and got up, blinking few times to drive out the sleep and feelings. I stretch myself few times and step my foot to the rack I was grabbing. I climb up the shelf and lay down to the pillow, already on it.

I stretch out my arm up to my head and feel something inside my hand. "Yea," I whisper and click it.

A song began to play out and I close my eyes and enjoy it.

"My doctor upped my dosage," I sit up while singing the lyrics and open the window right next where I was lying down. I can even do it when my eyes are closed.

This is my home.

The abandoned library.

Very much like my situation.

HA....

Sun shine rain and I smile as I look out side. City made of tall buildings. The people are starting to wake up and the day is beginning. Even dough I was never born in the normal sunshine, I love peeping the morning city. Maybe the desire and dream that I never had?

My acting heyday is night time so I guess I'll wait.

[My mom felt bad so she sent me roses,]

I don't sing the part and skip it. I don't have mother who will feel bad for me and sent flowers.