3

Suhana's Pov

"What now" I pushed Isha out of my sight so that I can focus on the topping of my pizza that I'm making for my neighbour's daughter's birthday, "You need to stop helping people for free" Isha said through a gritted teeth, frustration clearly visible in her voice.

I laughed at her reaction, "she always help us whenever she can" and it's true. She has always been nice to us.
Isha threw a wrapper at me and walked away in anger. I rolled my eyes at her and start focusing on my pizza. Ma walked in the kitchen and gave me a look but decided not to say anything. They all think I'm a chef so I shouldn't cook for free but It's just a pizza and we should help people.

--

"You're the kindest" Mrs.Verma gave me the tightest hug and Mili came running into my arms, "Thank you chef" I laughed at her, "You're welcome doctor" She shook her head, "No, I'll be pilot. I changed my decision" I laughed at her and nodded,
"Okay pilot" She's so cute.

--

"Helped enough people" My dad asked me as soon as I walk into the home, "Yeah and it felt incredibly nice" He looked at me with that expression of pride and pity and I couldn't help but laugh, "there's nothing to pity about Papa" he nodded and patted the space beside him for me to sit, "I know and if doing something bring you joy. You should always do it" I hugged him tightly, "That's more like my Papa" we both sat in peace and listened to old music.