17

Rehaan's Pov

I wake up from the nightmares again.
And I shook it and went with my day as if it don't nearly kill me, again.

I took a long shower and wore a gray T-shirt. Did my hair and went downstairs. I was late for the breakfast and I felt grateful about it.

My father gave me a look but didn't say anything. I walked into the kitchen and everyone froze in fear.
I got myself a cup of coffee and left.

"You look good" waliyah- complimented and I nodded in acknowledgement. I sat on the chair and drank in peace.

"Last night you were with someone. Weren't you" My grandma whispered in my ears as soon as she sat. I shook my head at her, "nobody" she rolled her eyes in disbelief, "I've the proof" I stared at her and then at Adil. This motherfucker.

He grins at me and came to sit behind grandma, "she asked" I glared at him and grandma hide this giant man behind her, "don't scare the poor boy" I shook my head at both of them, "she's just a friend" Adil chuckled, "oh common she's pretty as hell and she likes you" Grandma nodded too. I want to disappear.

I was about to deny it when Suhana walked in. Adil made a show to fall from the chair which I know he did purposely. She ignored him and greeted grandma.

She ignored me as well.

Grandma smiled at her. She always smiled at Suhana.

One of the chef came and Suhana went to the kitchen with her.
Grandma followed them to check all the menus they're working on.

"Stop staring brother" Adil waved his hands in front of my face and I shove him away. He fell and this time he didn't fake it.