II: Meeting With The Boss

A/n: School is such a drag... I already want it to end, I ain't bothered to do ANYTHING these days except procrastinate my school work and do absolutely nothing.

Anybody else just wanna stay home and do nothing?

================================================================================

Warnings: Swearing (ofc), mentions of disorders

Extra:

"Hello" - Normal speech

'Hello' - Thoughts

Hello - Flashbacks/ emphasis on words

Hello - Heavy emphasis on words

================================================================================

Time: 23:00 pm

Location: America, Slender Mansion - Slenderman's Office

Slenderman who was in his office waiting for the rest to show up as already there are already a few creepypastas and proxies waiting for the rest to arrive.

"Slender, who are we waiting for?" Asked a curious voice.

The being mentioned turned his head to look at Puppeteer who just looked bored and wanted to get out. Along with Puppeteer was 8 others such as X-Virus, Masky, Hoodie, Lui, Kagekao, Dark Link, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack.

"We are waiting for Jeff, Ben and Toby. They should be here any second Puppeteer" The entity said a little bothered due to the situation at-hand and the small lateness of the idiot trio. Just as he said that, the door was busted down by none other than Jeff as he entered along with the other 2 boys panting.

"Sorry if we are late Slenderman, we ran into a few... Complications.." Ben spoke up quickly as he turned to the other two with a blank but unamused face while remembering what happened the moment before...

Flashback

"MOVE YOUR ASSES OTHERWISE WE'LL BE LATE!" Jeff yelled out in a hurry.

"WE KNOW YOU D-DON'T HAVE TO YELL IT OUT ASSHAT!" Toby yelled back suddenly very annoyed with the pale boy in front of him Ben could only sigh at this as Toby's personality now took a 180 with his bipolar personality disorder.

As the elf was flying behind the boys, quickly grabbed his phone and checked the time before realising they might be on-time as long as the other two don't start shit.

"AGH!"

'I thought too soon...' Ben thought.

He looked up only to see Toby holding the back of Jeff's hoodie with an iron grip. But due to the sudden action of Toby, Jeff fell backwards tumbling into Toby which cause Ben who was floating behind them also stumbled into them causing a mini domino effect.

The 2 of them groan in slight pain as Jeff rubs his throat, Toby just laying there because he cannot feel pain and Ben who is rubbing his head a bit frustrated.

"Ugh, You idiots.!" Ben started. "Now we'll be slightly late to the meeting cause of your dumbasses!" exclaiming angrily.

"He's gonna have our head for this!" The elf got up quickly along with the other 2 in a rush and bolted down the hallway to the office"