III: 2 Days of Preparations... Boring (Part 2)

(....I forgot i finished this like 7 days ago, i wanted to do like a double update but i barely written the next chapter-) - 04/04/24

A/n: Motivation? None. Laziness? 100%.

Sorry for the long awaited chapter! School is weighing me down and burning me out.

Enjoy the chapter!

================================================================================

Warning(s): Is there any point in doing this anymore? Maybe I'll just add warnings before something happens? Idk y'all can let me know if you want to idm.

================================================================================

Second day of preparations for the creepypastas!

What are they getting up to day?

Lets have a look shall we!

.

.

.

.

.

Day 2

With EJ and Lui - 10:40 Am

The two boys were in the kitchen having their breakfast as they talked about the possibilities of the mission.

"I don't think this mission is going to end well..." EJ mumbled as he was eating a kidney.

Lui who was beside him hummed in agreement as he munched on his toast, simple and easy to make. He didn't want a huge breakfast anyway. Finishing what's in his mouth he responded "Yeah, I agree. I hope not many complications happen" wondering into his thoughts.

"We can only hope it goes well but with the amount of murders this past month alone puts me on the edge a little bit." Lui continues with his thoughts as EJ listens, agreeing with the brunette.

"Oh come on! Stop thinking negative we are THE creepypastas! We can handle a few measly killers- this will be a walk in the park!" Sully spoke up cockily- taking over Lui so he could say what he wanted. Surprising EJ in the process as this was out of the blue.

Looking at Lui/Sully he said "You never know whats out there Sully. There could be things we have yet to know and learn. And besides, I don't want to underestimate anything, it could be your demise" knowing to never underestimate a possible enemy.