1

"THAT FUCKING CUNT!" Milo yelled as him and Ombre left the coffee shop.
"I told you she was giving you attitude" Ombre added. They both had just gone on a huge shopping spree and some girl kept eyeing them when they came to their final stop. The coffee shop

"At least we got our fucking coffee, I swear I was boutta kill that white puta(bitch)." Milo said as they walked to Ombre's house

They entered Ombre's apartment. "I can't even belive your moving in with that dude Riley.. you haven't even let me meet him. Was his dick that good?" Milo grinned as Ombre was flushed.

"Mhm say whatever the fuck you want but atleast I wasn't stuck in a abusive relationship" Ombre clapped back.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat your ass Ombre."

Milo paused for a little..."Fuck that, Juicy couture has a tracksuit sale tonight. Everyone is going. Including me. I needa be camped out there ready to beat a bitch up, im getting my tracksuit."

"Pleaseee, you can get one online! You can even meet Riley at the club and who knows maybe you'll find a hot guy to fuck youu!" Ombre pleaded.

"I need the tracksuit though! And it dosen't come the same onlinee, it's alway pricey asf." Milo whined at him.

"Please I told Riley to pick us up at 8pm! Ombre said.

"HOW DARE YOU! I NEED ATLEAST 3 HOURS TO GET READY AND TO BE READY FOR A CLUB I NEED MORE TIME BITCH." Milo got up and started getting ready. Ombre like always won their dumb arguments.

Milo's outfit^^

Milo's outfit^^

"Hurry up Milo, Riley's waiting outside." Ombre yelled. "Rush me again and your fucking dead bitch." Milo yelled back as he finished his lip liner spraying on some shimmer perfume.

"He's fiesty?" Riley asked as he waited next to ombre. "He used to be a sweetheart head over heals for some ugly ass fuck until he got fucked over so he's like this no-" He was interuppted by Milo saying "IM DONE FUCK!!" Milo hurried down the stairs and hurried into the car

"Well what the fuck are yall starin at me for? You were rushing the fuck outta me so hurry. Lets go."

"Damn bestie!!" Ombre said as Riley started the car.

"I know~" Milo rolled his eyes as they both took pictures and uploaded to their insta.

"Yo we here!" Riley pulled into the V.I.P parking and they all got out of the car. They all entered the club through the back door since Riley and Ombre worked there. Milo noticed the club was empty and people were setting up.

"The fuck?" Milo asked confused. "We came early because we are workers dumbass." Ombre added. Riley eyed him for cussing and Ombre apoligized.
"The club also gets fucking packed on weekends so it's good your early." Riley added.

"Oh okay." Milo said looking around the club as Riley and Ombre went behind the bar. "OH MY GODDD!" Milo squeeled. "What the fuck" Ombre said. Riley eyed Ombre once again as he looked over at Milo. "CAN I USE IT?" Milo asked pointing at the stipper pole. "Uhm yea." Riley said confused looking at Ombre.

"He used to strip but had to quit his old job but he loves it." Ombre whispered to Riley. "I can see that." They both looked back at Milo who was doing sexy tricks on the pole that had both of them mezmerized.

Milo was a little ticked off by all the shit Ombre was telling Riley about him.

They heard someone open the club door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
623 words>