CHAPTER 25

As they reached the mansion.Taehyung ran inside the home like a happy bear..

"Eomma " Taehyung happily hugged his mother who became happy seeing his baby's happiness.

"Aww my baby " She hugged him tightly.

"who made my baby this much happy?" Mrs. Kim asked, caressing Taehyung's hair.

"Bunny hyungggg!"

"who?" Mrs. Kim asked with a frown.

"Jungkook is his bunny" Jackson said as he walked towards them.

They smiled at their bear who was innocently hugging his eomma.

"Ohh... My baby don't want me? " Mr. Kim asked with a fake sad expression.

"Appa!" Taehyung rushed towards Mr. Kim and hugged him who hugged back.

"love you baby" He whispered, hugging his only son.

"Are you going to somewhere?" Taehyung asked, noticing his Appa's suit.

"We are going to main mansion. I have some matters to take care off.... we'll come after few days....." Mr. Kim said, making the younger pout sadly.

"Take care of yourself... Okay?" Mrs. Kim said, caressing Taehyung's head.

"Okay" he said with a small smile.

******************************

                 Dinner time

They are eating while talking about random things.

"hyungie was very funny." Taehyung was talking about everything that happened today to his hyungs who are listening to their baby's rant with a fond smile.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from taehyung who is looking so adorable while talking so innocently.

"Aww....my baby looks so happy today" Jin said as he fed the younger.

"Yeah I'm happy" he said with a giggle.

"Jin hyung.... how was your day with joonie hyung?" Taehyung asked curiously.

Jin began to blush, hearing the question.

"It was good, baby" he said, blushing.

"You looks like a tomato now, hyung " suga said, laughing.

Everyone laughed and Jin glared at suga who shrugged his shoulder.

"Suga hyung... My Friend want to see you.. he is your fan since your debut" Taehyung explained, looking at yoongi.

"Ohh... what's your friend's name?" Suga asked curiously.

"park jimin"

"Okay.. i will meet him one day" suga said making taehyung squeal in happiness.

"REALLY!" Taehyung asked in excitement.

"Yeah... now eat slowly..." Suga said with a chuckle, seeing the adorable bear's happy face.

-Rezz