CHAPTER 58

“Tae said he want to visit the  orphanage....” Jungkook said as he saw yoonmin walking towards them.

“We are coming with you” yoongi said , looking at Jungkook .

Taehyung's face lit up , hearing yoongi's words. He looked at Jimin with a smile. But Jimin looked away, avoiding Taehyung. Yoongi noticed that and ruffled taehyung's hair fondly.

___________________________________

                  At Orphanage

They entered the orphanage.... There are many children both boys and girls. Some of them were watching the television, some were sipping soup from their bowls, some girls were busy playing with their dolls....

when the small kids saw Taehyung, they ran towards him calling the name 'taetae' and hugged his legs.

Taehyung happily hugged them.

They distributed the gifts and food amongst the children.

The kids are escastic to have food from outside.

___________________

Jimin and Taehyung are sitting next to each other, looking at the kids.... They saw two kids who are sharing chocolates to eachother.

“I'm giving you this because you are my baby bear ”  A kid said while giving his chocolate to the small kid.

“Then you take mwine..... i will take yours”  The small kid said cutely.

“omo... my bear is so cute ” He while pinching the younger's  cheeks.

“You ale cute.... I'm hwansum...”  Younger said happily.

“yeah.. my bear is handsome”

vmin unknowingly smiled watching them.

“They are so adorable ” Taehyung said while looking at the kids.

“They reminds me of us” Jimin said

“yeah... me too”

“That cute bear is you” Jimin said with a smile.

“... and that cute shorty is you....” Taehyung said and giggled.

“yaah!.... I'm not shorty....”  Jimin said  and pinched Tae's cheeks while laughing.

They looked at each other.....the smile slowly vanished from their face...

“I'm sorry....” Jimin said , taking his hands back from taehyung's cheeks.

“Can you forgive me? ... Can you give me a chance please?”   Taehyung asked with teary eyes.

“Tae....” Jimin's eyes filled with tears.

“I'm sorry for what i did...... I'm-”

Jimin hugged Taehyung suddenly, not letting him complete his words.

“I missed you ” Jimin sobbed , hugging his bestfriend tightly.

“Jimin-ah.... don't cry please...” Taehyung said as he wiped his own tears.

“I missed you so much...” Taehyung  cried , hugging Jimin.

” Taehyung  cried , hugging Jimin