10|Bunk

The next morning after breakfast everyone left for the respective work places. After reaching school Arun and Dheeraj walked to the staff room while Jai and Gauri were walking together.

"Kal to bhaiya ne baind hi baja di meri"Jai said.

"Harakatein hi aise hai aapki. Mujhe bhi punishment mil gai aapki vajah se"She said pouting.

"Arey tera to roz ka hai kya hi farak padhta hai"He said hitting her head lightly.

"Mera roz ka nahi hai"She said angrily.

"Kal bhaiya ne merse lines likhwayi thi aaj mai bacchon se likhwaunga for sure"He said massaging his arms.

"Aapko teacher kisne bana diya bhai"She looked at him shocked.

"I have the talent"He smirked.

"Aap bacchon se badla loge?"She asked looking at him.

"Aur kya isi mein to maza hai"He said and walked towards staff room.

Gauri shook her head in disbelief and walked to her classroom. After a while Jai entered as he had first period.

"I will take a surprise test today"He announced sternly.

Gauri rolled her eyes. She knew her brother just wanted to tease students.

"And whoever gets below 18 out of 20 will pe punished"He added.

The class started whispering.

"Silence" He shouted.

He started writing questions on the board and students started copying the questions.

After he was done he stood in the front of the class to invigilate the students.

"If I find anyone cheating I will throw that student out of the class for the rest of the week" He said firmly.

Students started writing what they knew but they could not dare to cheat. After the period ended Jai collected their sheets.

"I will give them back in the second last period"He said and walked out of the class.

"My test went so well"Isha said excitedly.

"Mine too"Gauri smiled.

"Tera to jaega hi yaar"Isha said hitting her arm lightly.

Gauri smiled at her. They looked foward for the second class which was mathematics. The most dreaded period and teacher.
Arun entered the class and the class greeted him.

He started teaching but after a while noticed that Gauri and Isha were continuously talking to each other.

He threw his marker at them which hit Gauri's head.

She looked at him in pain and he glared at her sharply in return.

"Baatein karni hai to you can get out"He said strictly.

"Chale?"Isha whispered.

"Haan yaha rehne se to acha hi hai"Gauri whispered back.

Instead of their wishes they muttered a sorry to him and he started teaching again.

In the second last period Jai entered the class with a disappointed look on his face.
He took the test to tease his students but he was very disappointed with the results. Only four students got more than 18 marks including Gauri and Isha. And there were only 10 students out of 50 who got more than 15 marks.

"I am very disappointed with your results. Kuch nahi samajh aata to poocha karo mai bataunga na. Ye kaisi performance hai. Most of the class got below ten marks and there is even a student who got zero marks"He said disappointed.