4

They slipped behind the crowded club together and headed to Kai's car, "where we headed?" Milo asked, "fuck it come over." Kai said as he started the engine up. "You wanna fuck me?" Milo smiled a bit. "You got me hard from sitting on my lap so you gotta take care of it," Kai smirked as he started driving. Milo laughed not saying another word

Kai pulled into a fancy hotel, got out opening the door for Milo. "Treating me like the princess I am, I like the hotel." Milo said as he got out the car. "Thanks, I own it." Milo glared at him. While they were walking they talked about a few things.

"So what the fuck is a rich person doing in a club like that?" Milo asked. "Well first of all, I am fucking rich and why do you have all this attitude when you were just rubbing on my dick?" Kai silenced Milo until they got into the hotel.

"Oh my god Kai! I would have done my hair if I knew you were coming!" The receptionist said. Kai seemed a little annoyed at seeing her but he just wanted to get a keycard and go. "Who's this?" The lady glared at Milo. Milo looked up from his phone and laughed. "Bitch your extensions are literally fucking showing give me the motherfucking keycard." Milo stuck his hand out and the girl reluctantly gave it to him. "Thank you bitch." Kai smiled as they both walked away and Milo stuck his middle finger up.

As the went up in the elevator Kai stared at Milo. "What!" Milo asked. "Nothing I'm just thinking of how to rip that dress off you."

Once the both got in the room. Milo took his purse off and Kai grabbed his ass, and picked him up and brought him to the bed. Kai ripped the dress off him leaving him with pink lace underwear. Kai could now see his whole body. He had his nipples pierced along with his belly. He was slim but his body would curve in all the right places. His curly black hair was till his shoulders.

Kai immediately went and licked Milo's nipples making him shudder. "Mm~" Milo brushed Kai's black hair out his face as he was relentlessly sucking on his nipples.

Milo was closing his eyes in pleasure then suddenly he felt something really heavy on him snoring. "There is no fucking way..." Milo opened his eyes and Kai was literally dead asleep. Like fucking snoring. "Ugh what the fuck!" Milo slipped Kai off of carefully and went into the bathroom. He quickly took off his underwear and set up a calming shower to enjoy the space.

Once he was done he took out a small tube top and shorts set out his purse. He quickly put it on and went back to the bed area.

As he was shutting off the light he decided to go to the balcony and take a quick smoke. 'Bringggg' Milo's phone lit up, it was the landlord.

"Hello?"

"Milo, you've missed 3 months of rent. My wife em found out about our hookups for your rent and she wants you out by tomorrow night."

"No please wait-" the landlord hung up. You see Milo had no job. He had a nasty attitude and nobody wanted him. He'd been hooking up with the landlord to keep a roof over his little brothers head but shit.

'Fuck!' Milo hissed. He searched up Ombre on his contacts.

'The person you are calling is not available at this moment.'

After calling 5 more times he finally responded.

"What?" Ombre seemed pissed.

"I kinda need somewhere to stay I got evicted..."

"Sorry Milo you know I'm with Riley..."

"N- no I literally won't get in your way just let me get back on my feet and shit, come on Ombre your the only person I got.." Milo's voice was breaking a bit.

"Look I love you but your a mess I can't have you fuck my life up too."

"Atleast take my baby brother, just him please." Milo basically begged.

"No milo I'm not taking care of a 5 year old."

....

Ombre hung up on him. Ombre. His best friend of 4 years, let him on the street.

Milo decided to just spend the night in the hotel with Kai and just figure this out later.