twenty-one. how to bleach my memory

Waking up the next morning is a little rough. Despite the fact that they're on vacation, she has an alarm set for too early because she had offered to cook breakfast for everyone Saturday morning. Everyone had pitched in to buy the food for her to cook and they had all agreed to go out for a brunch Sunday before any extra music festival activities. The morning light is shining through the window and her legs are tangled with Trevor's, her head on his chest and his arm wrapped around her waist to hold her in place. She blinks, pressing a kiss to his bare chest. His arm tightens around her while he reaches up to play with her hair, also blinking away his sleepiness as he looks down at the dark haired girl laying on his chest.

"Good morning," she whispers, pressing another kiss to his skin.

He grins, "Good morning, babe. Sleep well?"

She nods into his chest, "Definitely. Getting to sleep against your bare skin was amazing."

"Agreed," he nods, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "We should do a couple kid free nights so we can sleep together more."

"Or just lock my door so Wren doesn't come in."

"Sleepovers with Wren in the apartment?" he asks in shock, grasping her face in both hands to kiss her lips. "I'm impressed."

"She loves you and I... tolerate you."

"Oh yeah?" he teases, helping shift her so that she's straddling him, bare skin pressed together from their chests down to their feet. "Just tolerate me?"

She shifts, sitting up to grind against him while humming, "Maybe I like you a little bit."

She watches in adoration while he reaches over to the bedside table and grabs a condom, reaching down to put it on himself while she sits atop him. Once he's covered, she grips him in one hand and uses the other as leverage on his chest while sliding down onto him. For a moment, they find a slow and steady rhythm and there's nothing to say, just lazy love making that both of them are so incredibly into. His hands skate up and down her sides, thumbs brushing against her nipples while she plays with his hair.

"Maybe I like you a little bit, too," he whispers, lifting one hand to brush a thumb against her cheekbone. "You're amazing, Chan."

"You're amazing, too," she says softly, a look in her eyes that he's only seen when she looks at her loved ones.

It's nice for a few more moments, both of them reveling in the intimacy of their slow morning sex. Unfortunately, neither of them had thought to lock the door, and so while they're in the middle of their moment, the door flies open and they both freeze while the other hockey player walks in, looking down at his phone for a moment until he's fully in the room.

"Wake up, sleepy heads. I'm hung- AHHHHH!" he cuts himself off when he looks up and is met with the sight of Chandler's bare breasts while sitting astride his best friend's lap.

The sound of his shock sends them into their own shocked sounds, then she's flinging herself down so her chest is pressed against his and he's pulling a blanket up over them. He throws a pillow at Jamie's head, who ducks and lets the pillow fly past him.

"Jamie!" Trevor shouts, shaking his head. "What the fuck?"

The poor boy's cheeks flame red as he mumbles, "I didn't think. I'm so sorry, Chan. And Z."

"Man, now I gotta kill you," Trevor says, glancing down to check on the girl who is shaking with laughter while her cheeks are also bright red, her face tucked into his neck. "You saw my girl's naked body and now we're definitely not going to finish."