Authors note

Hi guys! Thank you for picking this story to read. There are a few things I want to disclaim first before you start reading. Don't worry, I'll try and keep it short!

Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language, however, I've been speaking English my entire life and therefore am not unfamiliar with the language.

I would also like to attend to the fact that this is the first book I'm publishing. I've written short stories before, but this is the very first book I'm writing on my own.

Please forgive me for any typos or grammar mistakes. I tend to write my best stories after a glass of wine or a cocktail ;)

Please be gentle and treat people with kindness in the comments ♡

Mature themes/trigger warnings;

•Sexual content
•Drug use
•Violence
•Vulgar language
•Mental health/anxiety
•Sexual Assault / abortion

Disclaimer: All of the 1D boys and some related to them appear in the book. However, this is an AU (alternative universe). This means that I only use their names, looks, and some of their personality traits. Their characters in these stories are in no way meant to represent the real person or their real life. It is pure fiction.

Thank you so much for picking my book to read. I can't explain how happy it makes me. I'll try and update regularly but do not follow a schedule.

Have fun babes ♡