✧.8.✧ Sports day

Ishq junoon jab hat se bade jaye,
              haste haste ashiq suli chare jaye,

ishq ka jadu saare chare kare bole,
doobe laga lo phele raste raab khole,

Ye he ishq di Marzi hai ye he raab di Marzi hai.

~teri deewani

My days are now going with him, not with him, but by his thoughts.

Me and him are making so much eye contacts and i can't tell how much i am going crazy for this.

It's our last year together and we are having more and more combine classes together now.

It's been a six months since I am in love with him.

Yes, i don't even talk to him till now. Cause i am afraid of....idk.

We are soon having a sports day and for that our school is taking us to a big play ground.

I am so excited that i can't even explain.
Mummy, pappa first said no, but wooing them so much, they finally said yes. I was so so happy.
Excited to see him moreeee nowww.

I am now packing my snacks and drinks. to share with my best friends Mahi and firdous.

Till now i got to know that firdous is a introvert, she also come to school not very offended.

And mahi, mahi is a sweetheart she and me has the best relation ever. now me and mahi have been each other crime partner, adviser, gossipers, and, and, and a good singing partners. We have same taste in music.

In whole pervious week we only did parade for sports day as some chef guest will be there. And in that all boys and girl were in school ground only and i was so happy cause the one who was beating the drum was him! Arhaan!

And he was just infront of me i was so happy, from sec to sec i was looking at him. Sometimes we make an eye contact but sometimes not but it was okay.

I was checking my ipad then suddenly a picture came infront of me. In that picture me and saniya was there. It was a selfie.

I still remember when our two families together go to a park and when we take the selfie.

Aaj bhi hum unki tasviar ko dekh te hai, toh samajh mai nhi aate hum mai, khaate toh uno se huvi thi phir khafa wo humse kyu the.

-CONYSASHA🦋

I still remember very bit of it, and now that when i remember this memories this all feel like a dream.

A dream in which everything was good, everything was perfect, and the reality just sucks sometimes seeing her.

And right now I'm ready to sleep for the next day, which will be so bright. Because of him.

_____________________________________

I'm so excited for this! I'm right now in ground and everyone is here.

I kept trying to found him him but i can't, i don't know where he is?

I was looking around when my eyes laid on him.

But i instantly looked away cause....

HE WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT ME!!!

"Yasminnnn-what happened? Why are you so red?" Mahi asked.