Chapter 52: Boundless Sea Realm, Shrimp Soldiers, Crab Generals!

The golden sand token was thrown on the back of the sand ant. It was obvious that someone had done it on purpose.

However, Mei Changge had no choice. It was not easy for him to see a Golden Sand Token. He could not give it up so easily.

However, looking at the densely packed sand ants, Mei Changge still planned to give it a try, even though each of these sand ants was at the first level of the

Innate Realm.

However, it did not seem to have much intelligence.

“I have to think of a way.”

Mei Changge looked at the approaching sand ants and felt his scalp go numb. The key was that he could not use the Blessed Land yet. Otherwise, he could directly put the golden sand token on his back into the Blessed Land and deal with it.

Looking at the broken walls around him, Mei Changge made up his mind.

He had to disrupt these sand ants. Otherwise, he would not be able to approach that sand ant at all.

Thinking of this, Mei Changge circulated the pure qi in his body. He gently stepped on the ground and jumped to a broken wall.

He waved his spear and smashed it into the broken wall.

Boom!

The broken wall fell to the sand ants and instantly separated them.

“There’s a chance!”

Mei Changge stood on the broken wall and looked at the sand ants that had split into two. A smile appeared on his face.

Then, he smashed down the walls one after another, trying to separate the entire sand ants.

As for the only sand ant, Mei Changge kept staring at it. After a moment, the sand ants were completely disrupted by him. Occasionally, he would even smash many sand ants to death with broken walls.

The points also landed on his head.

“Fortunately, there are broken walls of the ancient city around. Otherwise, I would have to take the Golden Sand Token by force.”

Mei Changge sighed. His figure jumped on the broken wall and quickly arrived in front of the sand ant.

At this moment, the entire Sand Ant colony was in chaos. However, Mei Changge knew that it could not last for long. He had to deal with that Sand Ant as soon as possible, obtain the Golden Sand Token, and retreat. Otherwise, once he was surrounded by the Sand Ants, it would not be easy to escape. When he arrived in front of the Sand Ant, he did not hesitate at all.

“Suppressing Wind!”

Pure qi circulated in his body as he used the Mystic Wind Spear Technique. A powerful wind appeared at the tip of the spear and pressed down on the sand ant with the golden sand token.

The yellow sand ant’s feet were spread out. It felt an invisible force pressing on its body and it could not move at all.

The Mystic Wind Spear Technique only had six moves, and Suppressing Wind was one of them.

He mobilized the pure qi in his body and formed a wind pressure at the tip of the spear that pressed down on the enemy. It did not look powerful, but when the enemy could not move, it was the time when the spear revealed a cold light.

A cold light arrived first!

Mei Changge directly picked up the sand ant, and the spear tip had already pierced through it.

“Got it.”

Mei Changge’s eyes lit up. Then, he looked around from the corner of his eye and realized that the chaotic sand ants had already stopped. As for the broken walls, they had been devoured by the sand ants and turned into yellow sand.