Chapter 147: Boundary Cube

In the blink of an eye, three days passed. Outside Green Lotus City, 5,000 Yellow-Scarved soldiers were waiting solemnly as if they were about to go into a war.

On the city wall, Guo Jia and Zhao Decai looked at the Yellow-Scarved soldiers below with smiles.

“Yellow-Scarved soldiers, listen up! Expand Green Lotus City!”

Guo Jia’s words were enhanced by pure qi and fell into everyone’s ears.

“Yes, my lord!”

The Yellow-Scarved soldiers shouted in unison and then retrieved their “weapons.” Some of them even had two bags hanging from their waists.

They contained Green Bricks and Fusion Rocks.

“Old Zhao, continue to forge the Green Bricks and Fusion Rocks. If there aren’t enough people, recruit them in the city.”

Seeing the Yellow-Scarved soldiers move, Guo Jia turned to Zhao Decai and said.

“Are you going to build a new city?”

Zhao Decai asked Guo Jia.

“Yes. The Forest race’s gathering place was situated in a favorable location with a few mineral veins nearby.”

Guo Jia nodded. After Green Lotus City was expanded, he planned to build a city near the Forest race.

Moreover, Mei Changge and Guo Jia had already decided to build the city.

In the end, Guo Jia chose the gathering place of the Forest race.

“I understand.”

Zhao Decai nodded and said. His gaze landed on the Yellow-Scarved soldiers outside the city.

The Yellow-Scarved soldiers were all extremely strong. They carried the Green Bricks and began to expand outside the city.

Furthermore, they built houses and also paved the ground. In no time, a broad pathway had extended from the original city gate.

“The lord made a wise decision to turn those people into Yellow-Scarved soldiers.”

Zhao Decai wore a smile on his face. The Yellow-Scarved soldiers were remarkable builders. Since becoming soldiers, their strength had multiplied nearly twentyfold. The speed at which they constructed cities was utterly incomparable to their previous abilities.

“I’ll go to Green Cloud City first. I’ll leave these people to you to manage the expansion of Green Lotus City.”

After Guo Jia finished speaking to Zhao De, he walked down from the city wall and headed towards Green Cloud City.

At that moment, many soldiers were gathered outside Green Cloud City.

Xu Ding, Song Yubai, Lin Zifeng, Li Xin, Zhang Xiang, and Yan Zhen were present.

Behind the six of them stood several soldiers. Though only three days had passed, upon closer inspection, it was evident that these soldiers had undergone a transformation.

They no longer looked like they had just walked out of the valley of the soldier pools. It was as if they had become real soldiers.

Of course, this was also because they did not fight. Otherwise, their flaws would probably be exposed.

At that moment, a light appeared in the distance. Soon, a figure fell into everyone’s eyes.

“Greetings, my lord!”

When Mei Changge appeared in the sky, Xu Ding and the others wore solemn expressions. They saluted him, and the soldiers behind them followed suit.

“Rise.”