1

Giovannas pov: it's the second week of junior year, and I'm now sitting at my lunch table with all my friends. You could say we were a pretty popular friend group, especially me and naveh, but we didn't think of it like that. We just thought we were pretty well known. Not "popular"

"Second week of school, and I already have the urge to drop out." Says Shiloh covering her face with both of her hands.

We all nod in agreement. I genuinely can't stand having to spend two more years of highschool, it's so fucking tiring and not only that but how the fuck are we even going to use any of what we learn? Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

"Well, you better not if you want to actually go to yale." Says Noel eating a single Taki. I don't know how the fuck he can eat those every morning.

"Yeah, I know, but why the fuck is algebra so hard." Shiloh says groaning.

"Seriously though, and Ms. Brown (math teacher) fucking hates my guts. I copied off Sam, who got 100, but I got a 89.9" Nena says, getting louder at the end.

As they all continue to bash their teachers, I look around, and my eyes meet the one and only Katherine Halton. She moved away in the middle end of sophomore year, and I guess she's back now. Wow, she looks different.

Her long brown hair is still the same, but she styles it different now. She used to wear it wavy and always kept it up. Now it's straight and laying on her shoulders.

She used to wear little to no makeup. Now, her whole makeup style has changed a lot. And she looks beautiful.

Her style hasn't changed, though. She still wears things to show off her beautiful curves. I need her.

"So that's who you're looking at." I hear beside me, I turn around and see Naveah looking at me with a smirk plastered on her face. "Shut up." I say, trying to hide my smile.

"Woahhh, I would be staring too. Katherine looks hot as fuck. Good eye, gio." Says Noel hitting my shoulder playfully. "Hm, she's alright." Says Nena
Looking towards Katherine's way.
"ALRIGHT?? She's definitely more than alright. She's fucking fine as shit!"
Says Naveah a bit too loud.

We all laugh at her. When Jasper finally arrives at out table, this dumbass is always fucking late to lunch.

"Whats got yall laughing like hyenas?"
He asks, sitting down and kissing Naveah on the forehead then wrapping his arms around her. They're so cute,
They both look so in love. Man, I wish I could have what they have again.

"We were just talking about Katherine Halton being back." Shiloh says, wiggling her eyebrows and sticking out her toung with a smile at me.
I just roll my eyes playfully with a small smile on my face. "Not only that, but Ms. Ramos here was checking her out."

Says Naveah smirking at me.

"I wasn't checking her out. I'm just surprised she even came back to this ghetto and ratchet ass school."
I say shrugging. "Sure, that's the only reason you were staring at her ass."

Says Shiloh making fun of me.
"You should ask her out." Says Jasper before stealing a Taki out of Noel's bag.
They start playfully fighting while the girls just widen their eyes with a big smile on their faces. Oh God.

"I barely even know her. Besides, isn't she dating that guy, Gabriel?" They all give me a "so?" Look. "Girl, those two are so fucking toxic I heard he's also extremely abusive. You'd be the girl a favor to be talking to her." Replies Noel
To my question.

Woah, I never knew that.

"Okay, but still, she's straight ever since
Middle school, she's only ever dated guys and don't you guys remember the time this girl asked her if she was gay and Katherine replied with "ew no."
I said, trying to prove my point.

"That was like in 8th grade dumbass. Besides, just cause she's only ever dated guys, doesn't mean there's not a possibility she's gay." Said Shiloh earnings nods of agreement from everyone in the table.

"You're such a pussy" Said Noel smirking with a slow head shake. "Shut the fuck up, I'm sure I can turn her in less than three months." I said with confidence. "So, do you accept the bet?"
Asks Naveah smirking with her eyebrows raised.

"What do I get in return if I accept and do win the bet?" I ask. if I'm going to accept a bet that consists of me trying to make some straight girl fall in love with me, then there must be something good coming out of it, besides being with her.

"If you win, you'll get a new girlfriend, and you'll finally be able to actually win a bet against me." She said, shrugging.
"That's a shitty ass reward." Says Nena laughing at Naveahs stupid reward.

"Hm, it wouldn't be so bad talking to Katherine. I mean, I would totally be head over heels for her if she was my girl." I say shrugging. "Exactly besides, we all know you've had your eye on her since she came back." Naveah admits.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, just know that's soon you and Jasper won't be the only ones making out at our table."

"If you say so."

910 words.