3

Giovannas pov: I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, 5:30am. It was pitch black outside just how I liked It. I found the mornings and night to be peaceful as that's when the world is the most quiet and the least chaotic.

I sit up stretching and turn on my tv playing love me by lil Wayne, Drake and future. Fucking love this song.

"All my bitches love me and I love all my bitches." I sang along as I turned on my shower. I showered the night before but it was hot as fuck last night so, I felt dirty and sweaty this morning. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower feeling my body relax to the warm water running down my body.

As I was lathering up my hair Katherine popped up in my thoughts. I wonder if we'll talk like we did yesterday. Maybe it was just a one time thing I mean she was pretty talkative yesterday and I loved it, but maybe that was the last time she'd talk to me again.

Fuck why is she making me overthink so much. I barely even know her.

I got done showering and got dressed i put on black baggy cargos with a baggy play boy shirt. And js paired it up with 4s. Then stressed over my hair for like 10 minutes.
Curly hair is fucking hard to tame. Then I js out on some random gold jewelry and put on perfume.

It was 6:40 now I was running late as shit.
I rushed downstairs to grab my keys and left. Let's hope I figure out a way to start a conversation with Katherine.

-

I was now at my locker witch noel, nena and naveah. Jasper and Shiloh still hadn't arrived.

"You look good as fuck today." Said nena eyeing me down. Nena had always tried to get with me, but I never paid mind to her. We fucked once and she hasn't left me alone since, but I didn't mind the attention.

"Thank you Mama." I said smirking at her. She looked flustered as I usually just say thank you and end shit there but, I just felt like teasing her this time. "y'all better not fuck up the friend group with this shit." Said naveah mean mugging us. "Nah it ain't even like that." I said brushing her off.

"Good." She said. "Not even like that? So us fucking meant nothing to you?!" Scoffed nena. Not this shit again. "You guys fucked?" Asked noel looking lost. "Like once. And listen nena calm down we both agreed to leave that in the past." I said trying to calm her down.

"Fuck you." She spat, leaving to her own locker. "I'm getting tired of her shit." I said closing my eyes and letting out a small sigh.
"Me too, im not tryna hear someone beg for love every single day anymore." Admitted naveah chewing on her gum. "So are we just going to ignore the fact that you two FUCKED?" asked noel saying the last part a bit louder than expected.

Me and Nene (naveahs nickname) just laughed at him. "It was during the summer. Remember that party at Jasper's where he finally asked out Nene?" I asked waiting for his response. "yes." "Okay well after you left with Shiloh cus she started talking to herself from how wasted she was, me and nena were left alone talking. One thing lead to another and we ended up fucking upstairs." Was all I said shrugging.

"Was the head good?" He asked smirking.
"Eh it was alright." Was all I said with a mischievous smile. "So how's everything going on with the bet?" Asked nene changing the subject. Fuck how could I forget to mention it. "bro amazing, your ass is gonna lose the bet. Me and her talked all 8th period yesterday."

I said proudly smiling to myself. "Yeah, yeah whatever don't get too excited fruit cup. Remember you still gotta get rid of Gabriel." She said pointing towards the direction where Katherines locker was located. There I saw her and Gabriel talking to their friends while he was behind her with his hands wrapped around her waist." That made me insanely jealous for some reason.

"I fucking hate that nigga, he called me a fag in front of the whole football team in 8th grade." Said noel glaring at Gabriel.
"He hates gay people so much it's almost like he takes just as much dick." I said laughing at my own joke. I'm so funny.

"Well I don't know how your gonna do it but remember, the clock is ticking." She said with a smirk leaving to her locker.
"She's such a psychotic bitch." Said noel laughing. I laughed along as we walked into my first period. I had to wait until after lunch so I could proceed with everything.

-

It was the end of lunch and now I was heading to my fourth period. My head was spinning from the worry of how was I going to start a conversation with Katherine.

As I walked in the class I felt eyes on me, and I knew exactly whose they belonged to.
I sat down man spreading, putting my hand in my pockets trying to make this less awkward. "Not talking today?" I heard Katherine ask beside me. I looked at her to see she had a big smirk plastered on her face. "Sorry, just got alot in mind." I said a little nervous.

She made my breathing 10x harder, my hands go numb and just make me feel intimidated. "I know I make you nervous G." She said eyeing me down slightly licking her lips. Was it just me or is this bitch acting gay as fuck for me.

"Nah never that." I said looking deep into her eyes then down as her lips. they looked so soft. "Alright class today we have a history project that will indeed be a major grade so don't ask." Katherines attention quickly turned to the teacher. But, I analyzed her looks a little longer.

I finally turned to the teacher and tried to catch up on what he was explaining. "This project will be fairly hard so, I assigned you partners that I think will help you succeed."
He said pulling out a list of names. Omfg.

"Samantha Reyes & Peyton cline" he started listing partners and i payed close attention hoping mine was at least tolerable.

"Jennifer Lynn & Joshua Henderson" aren't those two ex's? I thought to myself.

"Katherine Halton & Giovanna Ramos" he said looking straight at me. "Gio Im hoping that Katherine will help you actually do your work." He said hopefully.

"For sure." I responded.

I'm not gonna lie I thought this chapter was fucking ass, but I promise the next one is definitely better. 

1150 words.