chapter two

[DEAR DIARY]

dear diary,

slow week at eden hall, usually the first week has so much more going on. they put me in my dads math class this year so now i cant avoid him this year. even with how much i love my dad being around him can be so draining. I ALSO MADE A FRIEND! i made a friend! his name is fulton! he plays football and hockey and likes nirvana. i also have-

"gen? are you still listening" fulton asks looking at his friend.

"yeah, i'm listening! just doing math homework" she looked at him with a smile inching on her face

"what kind of math are you taking?" fulton asked looking at her papers.

"trigonometry, with my dad." genny rolls her eyes putting the folder down.

"tough shit" fulton shrugs and tapped to the beat of highway to hell, as a group of teen boys barged into the room.

"fulton, we are going to the diner wanna tag-a-long?" charlie conway asked and then saw him with a pretty redhead. "shit! sorry buddy"

"for what?" fulton asked not catching what charlie is referring to.

"its not like that" genny cuts in, "we are just doing homework"

"suree, 'homework'" lester averman winks, as genny takes notice of the pretty blonde boy.

"oh ew no! i'm into blondes" fulton shivered as genny nodded in agreement

"yeah, me too." genny packs her stuff up and stands up, "i gotta go, have fun." genny waved to fulton and then offered a smile to his friends.

"wait!" the cute blonde boy said, "you should come with, any friend of fulton is a friend of ours, right guys?" he asked giving his friends begging eyes

"yeah! guy, of course" charlie said as everyone else agreed.

"are you sure?" genny lifted an eyebrow.

"yes, of course, you can get to know my friends and teammates." fulton smirked and gave guy the eye.

"lets go! connie and julie are in the van already" averman rushed the group out .

the diner is a 15 minute drive from the school. and in that 15 minutes genevieve was asked maybe 25 questions about sports, school, and about her father. she figured out that she has her fathers class with averman and julie. they talked about volleyball which is gen's only sport. which now lead the group sitting at set up tables and laughing about nothing.

"wait! so you did what?!" gennys eyes went wide as they talked about the mini olympics.

"okay okay so me and my friend dean became the bash bros and we destroyed practically everyone, it was so much fun and it wad actually the time of my life." fulton recalled leaning in his seat.

"it sounds like fun, i grew up playing all different kinds of instruments, i have a two older brothers though, the oldest is in the nfl and the other is about to be in the nhl" gen explained smiling a bit "both of them went to eden hall, actually my family has gone to eden hall for generations." she continued as the team listened closely. "i grew up running these grounds... sorry im rambling"

"oh no, its cool, its actually interesting to listen to, kind of awesome, catch my drift?" russ said explaining a bit

gen suddenly felt like she belonged somewhere and had a silly little smile on her face.

AUTHORS NOTE

hi yall, sorry my dudes i got super busy with school but now i have more time to write but bare with me bc i do have a full time job 😘

adding to the cast

SCOTT PATTERSON HAS SCOTT THOMPSON