Sorry

You know those imagines on YouTube?

I tried to watch one

why do people imagine that kind of them stuff

and y'all say people who ship idols are bad 😒

There's a bigger chance these fanfics would be real then you having a future with them pervert. (I'm not saying they won't end up with someone I'm just saying it to those people creepily obsessed with them)

How the fuck do people sit there and enjoy this y/n shit.

I apologize

Little changbin
Caregiver Chan

"baby please I just want my laptop back" Chan standing in the corner of the room with his hands up in the air and messy hair.

Looking like he just went through world war 4

"no daddy no gwive attention to Binnie so daddy no get laptop"

Changbin was a very mischievous little.

But he also was very needy

So when Chan spent 3 days without giving bin attention, the little since into the office and stole his laptop off his desk.

Chan hadn't realized how much he was ognoreinf the little.

"Im really sorry baby but I do really need to finish something then I will spend all the time in world with you.

Chsngbin was very easy to crack, therefor he was about to accept the offer thinking it was true but he suddenly remembered soemthing

He yanked the laptop back

"Nwo! Daddy sawy he spen' all hws twime wif binnie but! But he don'!..."

Changbin eyes got teary from saddens and frustration "do-does daddy not lwove binnie.. is laptop better then binnie..?"

Chan never knew how to do deal with crying people

He always got anxious that he wasn't doing soemthing right or they would lash out at him.

Seeing the little boy start to cry he froze. He had no idea what to

Should he hug him?

Tell him to stop crying?

Leave him alone to let him cool down

His mind was being absorbed with thoughts that he couldn't even think straight.

"stop fucking crying and give me laptop back changbin. You can't take what is mine. I was doing very important work and you could have ruined it all! Why can't you see that!?"

Chan harshly took the laptop back shocking the little.

Chan left the room slamming the door

Chan had only realized what he did when he slammed the door.

It did feel better to get all his frustration out but he should have just tore up paper or screamed into a pillow. Bringing it out a innocent little, who just wanted to play, he didn't deserve that.

As a caregiver he knows not to scream at the little. Who knows what was going on the littles head.

Did he hate him?

He was about to run back on the room when the door suddenly slammed open and the little ran out.

He quickly grabbed his hand looking into his full eyes

"Binnie.. o-please let me explain I can't... I can't loose you I ju-"

"Please Chan just leave me.. I-i can't deal with this at the moment.."

Edited