ⓕⓘⓥⓔ💜❤

"Soobin..."

"It's Binnie. Why are you calling me that?" Soobin's eyes were on the TV, but his ears were completely on Jin's words. He pouted hearing Jin calling him by his name because he likes Jin calling him by his nickname rather than his full name. Realizing it, Jin smiled and sat on the bed beside Soobin.

"Okay, sorry Binnie baby, now here. I made the salad for you; come and taste them. You couldn't taste it before. But now you can, and please tell me your reviews. Which must be positive though."

"Okayyy." Soobin immediately moved his eyes away from the TV screen, then held the bowl from Jin's hand and took a bite of the dish Jin had specially made for him.

"How's it?"

"Hmmmm..." Jin was getting anxious by how long Soobin was taking to say anything; the boy was too into munching and enjoying. Jin could see the boy enjoyed his dish, but still, he was anxious and wanted to know how he liked it.

"Tell me, na. Stop testing me like that, Binnie."

"You do know the answer by my expression. Don't you?"

'Yes, but I still want you to say it."

"Nope. I won't." Soobin giggled, taking another spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"You're heartless." Jin pouted.

"I hear that a lot,"

"What?"

"I mean... both Dad and I are kinda famous for our expressionless faces," Soobin said, focusing on eating. Jin was surprised hearing him.

"Why's that? I can understand about your father, but you. Why do you keep on an expressionless face, huh? Is it because it's cool or something?" Jin asked, not sure of the reason. According to Jin, a kid the same age as Soobin should be happy and cheerful, not moody and cold.

"I don't know. And I don't really think it's cool. I just like it, and nothing really impresses me. So that's why my mood always stays like that. But, ofcourse it's not the same with you." Soobin flashed his bunny smile to Jin before taking another bite. Jin, being surprised, wasn't sure if he should be happy hearing that or sad.

Suddenly, their attention diverted when they heard a knock on the door.

"Dad." Soobin exclaimed in surprise with the rice still in his mouth, seeing his father standing outside of his room. It was the first time for Soobin to see his father in his room all by himself because it's always him bringing Jungkook coffee in his room or else the other would never visit him.

Jin immediately felt super awkward. Just now, he started to remember and realize what he had just done.

I literally just shouted and acted all mighty in front of him! The great Jeon Jungkook. The world-famous top branch businessman. Oh my, what have I done!?
Jin slapped himself thousand times mentally, cursing his own self.

Jungkook, with his signature blank face, walked into the room, seeing his son smiling widely at him. He did find it surprising how his son was smiling and talking so loudly with this purple-haired guy. Jungkook came upstairs; he didn't enter, though, when he heard the two talking and stood outside of the room silently listening to their words. He couldn't believe what his son had said and how he reacted with the purple hair. He also knows his son being a silent kid who doesn't show much expression and likes to stay quiet, but now, seeing him so cheerful and talking made Jungkook feel very good but also guilty that he never got to experience his son's cheerful side before, and maybe because of his busy life and never spending time with his son made him turn like this.

Jungkook gave a small smile at Soobin, whose smile faded upon seeing his father smiling. Jungkook then glanced at Jin, who had his head down, his hands fidgeting. Anyone could tell how nervous and awkward the other was. Jin felt the stern gaze of Jungkook.