Introduction: Aaron_Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers is 28, a young handsome man with an average build.

He was tall and muscular,but despite his appearance, he struggled with insecurity and self-doubt. He lived with his mother,who had grown weak and lonely since the death of his father.

Aaron's inability to find a job after graduating from college weighed heavily on him. He watched his peers enjoy luxurious lifestyles while he struggled to make ends meet in the slums.

When his mother developed cancer and needed money for surgery, he began to feel desperate. He knew he had to do something,anything, to get money,no matter what it took.

Desperate for money, Aaron began looking for any work he could find. He would applied for jobs day and night, but he was always rejected.

He began to feel hopeless and wondered if he would ever be able to help his mother.

One day, while walking home from another failed job interview. He spotted a sign advertising a job at a local restaurant.

With nothing to lose, he went inside and asked for a job. To his surprise,the manager agreed to give him a chance. It wasn't the kind of job he had wanted,but it was something. He would do anything to earn money for his mother's treatment.

A few weeks into the job, Aaron began to notice that the other workers were becoming jealous of him.

They would whisper behind his back and give him dirty looks. One day, when he was on a break,he saw the manager speaking to another worker in hushed tones.

When the manager saw Aaron, he stopped talking and walked away. That night, when Aaron was on his way home, he was stopped by security and told he was being fired for stealing.

He was shocked and tried to explain that he hadn't taken anything, but no one would listen.

He was escorted out of the building and left with nothing but the clothes he brought from home. With lost hope, he stayed jobless for months.

His wish finally come to pass when Aaron was offered a job as a bodyguard for the CEO of one of the biggest companies in California, he was ecstatic. He knew it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and he couldn't wait to start.

He vowed to do whatever it takes to get the job no matter what he'll face. He's ready.

~~~~

*Drop a comment and votes before further reading*