Check This Out Guys!

Not An Update About The Story But Please Read!!!

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

Hey Guys 💘🥰

This is my first conversation with my readers after starting this story. I've been busy with exams, which I stated earlier.

Firstly, I wanted to thank all of you for reading my story. I love you guys a lot, and I can't express my undying love to you all.

TEMPTED was not my first story on Wattpad; it was BUTTERFLIES!

Not to mention getting 71k reads in just two freaking months!

This is my first story written in FIRST PERSON POV. At first, I never thought I could actually do a great job, but God and you guys made it happen.

I'm a writer who usually writes in THIRD PERSON POV, as you can tell from my other books on my profile, but this was a dream come true for me.

The idea for this book popped up because I noticed that 1st person POV is actually a trend on Wattpad, as well as stories containing smut.

Don't get me wrong; I didn't write the story just for smut scenes!

There are other future chapters with great lessons and nothing less than great romance between couples in love, rather than just sex, as you've seen in the first chapters. *SPOILERS*

I hope you can stay with me until the story's completion. I really appreciate your support! You've all been great companions!"

❀❀❀❀

The main reason for writing these lengthy posts is to ask about the book.

"Is there anything I'm doing that you don't like and want me to change in the story?"

"Maybe the point of view or the characters' personalities? Are there any cringe moments you'd like removed?"

Tell me in the comments, and I'll start making changes in the next chapters.

Will also appreciate if you (some) start commenting your thoughts on the chapters and votes, I can't force you though. I love you all regardless 🥰😍

❀❀❀❀

If you have free time, check out my other books! You'll love them.

1.STRIP GAME (I personally love this book a lot, guys! 😭 I've re-read it so many times. You'd never guess I'm the writer. I don't know why, I just love it. Perhaps it's because of my crazy lead characters, Travis and Luna. My love for them is out of this world!)

2.When Fates Strikes (Another great story of mine! It's about a billionaire, and the rest of the chapters will be updated soon. Check it out!)

3. Bad Boys Don't Have Hearts & Sexy Tomboy (Both are college-themed, for those who love the genre.)

4.Butterflies is set in high school. (It's filled with hilarious scenes and great moments.)

★ My other stories include: Favorite Part of Her Body, His Weakness which is my first and only Mafia story on Wattpad; Crazy Love (for musical romance lovers); and A Bride for Rent, another hilarious story for you!

"Do check them out, guys!"

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

Once my exams is done! I promise to start updating frequently! But expect an update by 7 tonight unfailingly.

I love you all! BYE!!! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉