1) Sleepover!

★¸.•☆•.¸★

Y/n's p.o.v:
I'm so excited! I'm going to the long-awaited sleepover with Leah, she's my best friend. But I'm worried about seeing her other friends. I'm sure they'll be fine.

I had stood at the doorstep for a minute, looking like an idiot, overthinking. So, I finally just pressed the doorbell. I didn't realize how nervous I was until I heard footsteps coming up to the door. I wasn't as worried, because I was really excited to see Leah, even though we lost touch and hadn't talked in a while because of her role in Percy Jackson.

But I had to admit, it was really fun seeing my best friend on my TV, and I also really enjoyed the series. I brushed off my nerves and tried to think more confidently. I looked really cute—I had the cutest PJs, and I was in my coquette era. 🎀

"Y/n!!!" Leah beamed. "Hi Leah!!"I practically screeched like a dinosaur when I saw her. We hugged for a good minute, and she led me inside. "How are you doing?" she asked. "I'm good!" I replied. "I'm so excited for you to meet my friends, you'll love them!" she said.

When we made it up to her room, I immediately recognized everyone, which made it 10x more awkward. But I was able to manage to force out some words. "Hi guys," I said awkwardly. "Hi!" "Hello" "Heyy." Everyone was really nice I don't even know why I was so scared.

"Guys, this is Y/n, my childhood best friend," Leah said as she smiled. I found a spot and sat down with Leah as she talked to her friends. They asked me some questions, and I answered, but I mostly just observed them in the corner. To be honest, I was really uncomfortable and awkward, but everyone else seemed so friendly and normal. I felt so out of place.

Walker was on his phone in Batman pajamas while Dior, Aryan, Leah, and Charlie just spoke with each other. A couple of minutes after chatting, Walker finally got off his phone and said something. "When are we eating?" he asked. "I actually don't know it's only like 6:30 and I don't know what time you guys want to eat, so is 7 ok?" Leah responded. Everyone agreed.

My eyes were drawn to Walker and his blue ocean eyes and golden curls, to be honest I watched edits of him too. We made eye contact a couple of times, but he didn't even look at me when I came in before and just said hello while staring at his phone.

Walker's p.o.v:
I was texting my friends about Fortnite, games, and when we were going to go live. But I was starting to get hungry, so I asked Leah what time we were going to eat but then I spotted the most beautiful girl ever.

My eyes were hearts, and my heart beat quickened, and I felt her eyes on me too. I had never seen a girl so pretty. I'm worried if I fell for a girl without judging who she was on the inside, the same thing will happen to me again with my ex, Olivia.

Olivia was really pretty too, and I was the picture-perfect boyfriend to her, but she just played with me. I don't want to think about this anymore I'm just going to ignore her because now I'm worried I might end up in the same situation if I do end up falling for Leah's friend, God I don't even know her name I definitely should've payed attention.

A/N
Ok so I lowkey think this is kinda bad but I suck at grammar so I checked the punctuation on this like 80 TIMES but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this please lmk if you want me to change anything or like constructive criticism ig
OH YEAH do you guys want Olivia and Walker's backstory? If you do like this story?
I'm not sure about the name Olivia either it just reminds me of Olivia Rodrigo 😢😢 and the thought was kinda rushed so name ideas would be much appreciated  🙏🙏
Also here are some pictures bc why not ( help with the imagination process 😃)

A/NOk so I lowkey think this is kinda bad but I suck at grammar so I checked the punctuation on this like 80 TIMES but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this please lmk if you want me to change anything or like constructive criticism ig OH YEAH do you...

( you can imagine whatever you want though)