Never

Stepping into the library, Scarlett closed and locked the door before turning to look into Tristian's eyes with an audible sigh living her lips, for a few minutes, the couple just kept staring at each other their thoughts unknown to each other.

"Tris, I know that what I'm about to say might not sound good to you but I know it's probably the right thing to do" Scarlett spoke, her mind finally made up.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Tristian asked softly, although he intended for that to come out coldly, but it didn't.

"I think you should allow her to meet with the boys, she is their mother, she gave birth to them as well as carried them for ten months. You shouldn't deprive her from amending her ways," Scarlett said sounding very serious, Tristian kept looking at Scarlett blankly even after she was done talking.

Scarlett frowned when her husband refused to utter a word so she started thinking of a way to explain to him the gravity of depriving a woman of motherhood even in the worst circumstances but the sudden echoes of cold laughter interrupted her unspoken thoughts, Scarlett stared at her husband in confusion asking herself if what she just said was that funny.

"Scarlett, I will never allow that woman to meet our sons under any circumstances. She is just an egg donor and not their mother. She left those boys when they were barely four months old, I begged her with everything I have in me, I begged her in the name of Jesus Christ and God, I begged her for the sake and well-being of the boys, I begged her in the name of my condition and I pleaded with her in the name of love but said she wanted nothing to do with me, the kids or my family" Tristian said in an icy voice, his eyes turning colder each passing second.

"My family threw their dignity and pride away and knelt in her presence, pleading with her, that she should have mercy, and reconsider her decision, but she turned her face away from them coldly. In these exact words, she had said "I want nothing to do with him or his sons or even his family. He is crippled now, I can't live my life, married to a crippled man who can do nothing but be a liability," Tristian spat coldly while Scarlett looked at him in silence.

"So how could you ask me to give her a chance to be a mother? How can you say I'm depriving her of motherhood? I was deprived of having a wife too, and the boys were rejected by their mother as well, as I was deprived of the love of a wife so how can you ask me to allow her to see my sons?  Tell me," Tristian bellowed aloud, anger and sorrow mixed in his eyes and tone, he was so deeply angered just by listening to Scarlett. Scarlett was suddenly at a loss for words, she didn't know how to take back what she had said but, Lysandria is the mother to those two boys so she has every right to be their mother figure but how can she make Tristian understand?

"But she is their mother, Tris she won't allow you or us to keep her away from the boys," Scarlett said with a sigh as she rubbed her baby bump.

"She was their mother but not anymore, the boys are doing well without her. I will never recommend her to my kids as a mother figure because she knows nothing about motherhood. I love you but don't tell me to let her meet the boys ever again because if you do, I will not take it lightly" Tristian said darkly.

"Are you threatening me?" Scarlett asked with a scoff looking at Tristian with a disappointed sigh.

"Take it whichever way you want it, I don't mind" Tristian responded with a cold tone.

"Wow, just wow but you should let her see them, let the boys decide what they want," Scarlett said turning to walk out.

"You are my love, you should stand by me, always but you choose to stand up for a stranger," Tristian said, his voice coming out with so much pain.