Chapter 2 : The Academy

In normal circumstances i would act as intended, a solemn golden eyed boy.. The one behind the shadows.. Not noticed by the masses.. Hiding from the past.. But.... These are not "normal" circumstances.. This is definitely not in the realm of possibilities.. From Man to beasts.. an Ant to a Dragon.. From steels that draw blood.. The battlefields emitted flames.. This was definitely not "Typical".. For the longest time... The feelings that were stolen from me back on the White.. And pale.. Walls.. Were creeping back into my soul.. Piece by piece... Shard by shard.. Repairing my desires.. Bringing back my instincts... There was also a special occurrence .. I met my kin.. Another being who had the same desire as me... By coincidence i met her.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Location - Institutional Multinational Noble Magical Academy

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Kiyotaka and Arisu were walking side by side in the hallways. Kiyotaka looked at Arisu and thought to himself that she already went back to her usual smug face compared to her psychotic smile from earlier.. Arisu then spots the library just right ahead, she gestures Kiyotaka and points to it. Kiyotaka nods and they both walked towards the Library that is placed on the right side of the hallway. They were met by two massive doors.. Kiyotaka reaches and pushes the door handles.. Surprisingly compared to its weight, it was easy to move. They were met with a massive library.. A million books resting on bookshelves that reached 10 meters of height.. Tables were located on some areas and the solemn and cold wind from the hallways were stronger in the library due to its massive size.

"Fufufu~ how exciting.. A treasure trove of unknown knowledge.. Do you feel the same as me Kiyotaka dear~?" Arisu's eyes sparkled with curiosity. Kiyotaka replies with his usual monotone voice.

"Yes.. I do.. These books looks interesting and brimming with knowledge that i wasn't provided at the Whiteroom.. Of course this is a diffrent world.." Kiyotaka replied. Arisu smugly smiles and walks towards a bookshelf and looked at the labels.

"This is gonna take a long time to find the things we need.. We'll split up Kiyotaka go find any book that caught your interests ." Arisu said. Kiyotaka nods and walked away from Arisu

Across the garden of wisdom Kiyotaka Ayanokouji reached for a book at the shelves. As his hand grabbed the book he noticed that it was slightly hard to pull.. He then heard a voice from behind the bookshelf.

"Aah!.. Sorry i didnt notice someone was grabbing this book" a voice of a girl was heard. Kiyotaka then pulled the book and peeked through the space, it was a girl with long silver hair.. Kiyotaka just shrugs and walked away with the book.

"Huh... What a weird guy..." The Silver haired Girl said while looking confused at Kiyotaka who was walking away unbothered by the situation earlier.

Kiyotaka looked at the book he acquired and the title said, "Basic Magic For Novices" it was in another language but Otherworlders were given the blessing of "Universal Speech" which allows them to understand the language of this world without any prior knowledge. Kiyotaka then notices a book about the general knowledge of this world, he obviously took it. He now has two books in his hands.. He then noticed another interesting book the title was "Index About Curses and Hex" seemed like it was a religious propaganda.. Since he could see that it was published by the Church.

"Interesting .. Arisu might like this.." Kiyotaka mumbled. He then took the book and headed towards the table area. He could see Arisu sitting on a table with 5 books on her side.. Kiyotaka puts down the books on the table and Arisu looks at him.

"Oh Kiyotaka~ you're back already?... Anyways.." Arisu reaches for the books that Kiyotaka put on the table.. But she was to short to reach them.. She then pouts at Kiyotaka.