Chapter 3 : Identities

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

The first class has ended and it was lunch time.. I'm still thinking about Arisu's words from earlier.. Speaking of Arisu shes walking right beside me while I'm going to the cafeteria.. Seems like she clings to me a little too much. After a few minutes of walking we arrived at the Cafeteria... It is filled to the brim with students buying their lunches, Arisu then looks at me and tilts her head.. She must be gesturing me to fetch her a snack.. Well i cant decline.. I dont want to feel the sharp impact of a metal cane being whacked on my shin.

".. Fine... What would you like" i said while pointing at the menu that is shown on a billboard. Arisu analyzed the menu and settles on a simple Beef steak... Well I'll probably order the same.

"Simple.. Well I'll also order the same i guess.." I said. Arisu smugly... That smile will never get old..

After some time lunch break ended, the second class would be vacant since the school decided that it would be the perfect time for our class to socialize and introduce themselves.. Well i dont blame them.. Since introducing 140+ students will take a lot of time..

Me and Arisu were walking back to the classroom, as we entered the classroom we went over to our seats and sat down waiting for the Teacher to arrive.

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

3rd Person POV

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

Fraust-sensei then entered the classroom and explained that this class will be vacant so the students can introduce themselves. He then gave a microphone device imbued with mana to the student nearest to him, he then left the classroom after the explanation.

"Huh.. He gave the mic to me... Well then.. Hello everyone im Hirata Yosuke, i played soccer back on junior highschool and i hope to be friendly with everyone here" The Blonde haired male student effortlessly introduced himself, due to his good looks and charm, some of the girls in the class admired him, some of the boys were seen being irrated.. Or per say.. Jealous..

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

50 minutes later

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

It was now Kiyotaka's turn as him and Arisu were the last ones to introduce themselves. Kiyotaka grasped the mic tightly, he looks over to the students in front of him and he began to speak.

"Im Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." Kiyotaka did the most minimum effort for his introduction, his monotone voice paired with his simple introduction bored the students while Arisu laughed quietly.

Kiyotaka then passed over the microphone to Arisu's hand, she grasped the microphone and lifted it close to her mouth and spoke.

"Fufu~ im Arisu Sakayanagi, im originally from Class A but that doesnt matter now due to our absurd circumstances.. I hope we can get along.." Arisu with pure confidence... In total.. There were atleast two students that announced they would lead the class.. It would include the Magenta haired boy and the bald man.. Their names were Ryuen Kakeru, and Kohei Katsuragi, all in order.

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

Earlier on the First Class