eleven

Shi Qingxuan and Ming Yi are laying on the ground under the moon light they don’t know when Moon hide away and morning sun rise. Hua Cheng come to see them, when he saw both of them are sleeping he kick He Xuan who jump up and full awaken.

Hua Cheng : "Wangji and Wuxian come back and waiting for you to join Breakfast table!"

He Xuan sigh! Then woke up Shi Qingxuan they fresh up and join for breakfast. Fast Shi Qingxuan felt very nervous and shy but when he saw others he think he is not fitting in this atmosphere. San Lang is playing with his highness Xie Lian's hair and His highness is combing San Lang's curled up hair and fixing a very presious ruby on it. Wuxian is more shameless who is sitting on Wangji's lap in female body. His bosom is more fluffy than lady shi qingxuan and every curve of her body felt like molded by hand it’s too appealing and seductive. In an instant he rise his wind master fan and transformed into women then look at herself but she is not pleased as still wuxian is more appealing.

Wei Wuxian saw this and laughing inside then use personal spirit communication array and told in Shi Qingxuan's head. "Aunt if you want an appealing female body, you need someone to cultivate it for curving according to their desire, isn't my hubby the best! Look at his handy work! Hahaha" this made shi qingxuan's mode sour, this bastard clearly talking about duel cultivation where they cultivate together. How can she do that before marring Ming Xiong! He Xuan realised something wrong at QingXuan he follow at her eyesight. Sigh! QingXuan is jealous to wuxian's sinful female body. But her body don’t give any good vibe, rather than Supreme Level Charm Demoness life threatening arua. Then why Jealous? Oh fuck! QingXuan always wanted to become most beautiful no wonder she also want that types of curving body, but that body is the fruit of duel cultivation and their mutual desire! He Xuan don’t know but start to laugh in side and maintain a poker face and sit beside Shi Qingxuan. After breakfast Wei Wuxian speak up,

Wuxian : "from now on the seventh day is new moon, mean that night is without moon and one of the most Ominous Night, Baba's good fate is sealed, and a-die is The star of Solitude, so most worst thing is the best things for you. I want you both get married that night if you agreed."

San Lang : "He he, i am good with anything gege want!"

Xie Lian : "San Lang!"

San Lang : "Gege~"

Xie Lian : "Sigh! Banyu, come out for a moment!"

Shi Qingxuan and Ming Yi still watching this dream where Ming Yi just eating. A ghoul little girl come out from the nearest sealed jar. A young little girl, her all hair is curled up but that's not hair but red snake with her matching red eyes. Ghost white face still have some baby fat on her cheek. This is one of the infamous Guoshi in history, The Guoshi Banyu. Another Infamous Guoshi is Guoshi Feng Xin. That ghoul call out,

Banyu : "General Hua!"

Xie Lian : "Um Banyu how is you injury?"

Banyu : "I am almost healed, General Hua, Thank you for looking after me even after your death."

Xie Lian : "Cough* cough* Banyu at this time you also realised that i was not dead right? I was banished from heaven. Leave the past meet my friends, this one is San Lang, Ming Yi, Shi Qingxuan, Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji." Banyu give everyone a small nod as they also give a nod.

"When I ascend again i officially adopted wei wuxian as my son. I know it’s late, still i don’t want to abandon you anymore do you accept me as you Father?"

Everyone is speechless, none know that xie lian pull this shunt, Banyu also frozen, she always knew that General Hua was not normal human, at least some sort of Immortal. Recently she learn that General Hua is actually Crown Prince of XianLe Kingdom and Martial God Xie Lian. On top of that this San Lang is none other than Supreme Ghost King Hua Cheng who also possessed the power of Martial God who refused his Godhood and General Hua is named after Hua Cheng. How can she reply now? Obviously she want them specially General Hua as her parents but Hua Cheng don’t like others Heavenly officials as Pai Su gege. Okay after becoming their child she will ask about Pai Su gege from his Baba. So she give a deep bow and a happy nod.