fourteen

Feng Xin, titled as General Nan Yang, is the Martial God who oversees the Southeast and has nearly eight thousand temples dedicated to his palace. Eight hundred years ago, he was the Imperial Bodyguard of Xie Lian and His highness's one of the loyal friend who endure inhuman suffering with Xie Lian the most. Feng Xin is known to be polite, courteous and honest with a strong sense of responsibility, not being the type to gossip, straightforward and doesn't have much patience, being a man of quick temper with a tendency to curse loudly and excessively even when around fellow Heavenly Officials. One of his most remarkable qualities are his loyalty and devotion. Feng Xin always supported him and during their first banishment, he refused to leave Xie Lian's side for the longest time despite desperate circumstances. Feng Xin swore on his newly built Palace that he saw that maniac San Lang before but just could not remember as he put pressure on his brain his head start to hurt as he remember his lost family so he temporary stop his thought about that maniac San Lang.

When XianLe fall 800 years ago he lost his only love who he dream to start family. If nothing happened that year maybe he also had a wife and a son or two. That year not only His Highness lost everything he also lost everything though he cannot compare himself with Xie Lian as he is an orphan. In thr end he shows a strange fear of women, becoming nervous and disoriented when around them. For God shake this so called adopted son or daughter of his highness Wei Wuxian making him curl in himself as he is walking besides him and his husband Wei Wangji. And he is dam sure if Pei Ming say anything to her this Cold Dragon Wei Wangji will instantly beat him to pop, just he cannot put the puzzle why the fuck he is here?
.
.
.
.
After a rough make out session, Xie Lian is sleeping in Hua Cheng's lap like a cute kitten. Hua Cheng order his subordinate in his mind link to lock down Ghost City and put in prison any suspicious human, cultivator, ghost, immortal or God. Find the most vulgar and ugly prostitutes in ghost city, a fetus spirit and a ghost child wrapped in bandaid. Hua Cheng looked at most precious treasure in his arm and hugged him gently. His Highness Xie Lian cannot perform empathy as wei wuxian, when they were busy eating up each others subconsciously xie lian share his fight scene in Thousands God cave with clone of white no face. How dare he! How dare he use his holy thousands god cave as his fighting spot. Bastard! How dare he host a small child and live with him in Paradise Manor. This time i will crush your beloved Sword fast when i got my hands on it and present your clone body as wedding gift to my gege, as his right eye start to burn in his rage and E-Ming start to shake with his rage. Xie Lian's beloved weapon wrapped with E-Ming as it clam down along with it's master.
.
.
.
.
.
Lang Ying is the ghost who resided on Yu Jun Mountain originally a descended from Yong'an and suffered from Human Face Disease. Lang Ying was born as a royal descendant to the kingdom of Yong'an as the nephew of the first king, Lang Ying. When he was around ten years old, he was the one who discovered his uncle brutally dismembered. Seeing Xie Lian and Wuming at the scene, he tried to warn the guards, but Wuming almost immediately struck him unconscious. Once he learn from White No Face that Xie Lian is responsible for the fall of Yong'an, any care and gratefulness he feels towards Xie Lian disappears, and he seeks revenge against for what happened to his country and family. He allows himself to be killed and swallowed by White No-Face to seek vengeance, to the sadness and pain of Xie Lian.

.
.
.
.
.

Mu Qing, titled General Xuan Zhen, is the Martial God of the Southwest with a total of seven thousand temples dedicated to his palace. Mu Qing was born to a poor household in a dark alley in the royal capital of Xianle. He lived with his mother, as his father was a sinner and had been beheaded. At first he felt inferior to everyone and insecure though he also deeply care for Xie Lian. Years after he still self centered, narrow minded though He has exceptional strength and overall physical abilities. To gain fame and power he left His Highness Xie Lian and Feng Xin when XianLe fall. He join lower court even humiliate Xie Lian over the Spiritual Land but he was never satisfied nor in current situation. Though Xie Lian's all luck and spiritual powers sealed he still come up heaven two time after banished and set up a record. That solely prove that how great as a God he is! Nothing can obstruct him to Shine as a most dazzling God. On top of the Cherry two lunatic come up heaven and Fool Xie Lian adopted them. As they are walking side by side he can feel that though they don't have hundred Temple yet they are more powerful then him and Feng Xin if not as powerful as Shi Wu Du. He felt very much insecure, and their shameless display of affection showing him how lonely he is! Fuck! Wei Wuxian teleport them on Gobi Desert now they are walking towards the half moon pass or BanYue pass.

In the desert temperature betweens day and night is completely different, at day time it's too hot and night too cold, so as expected, The sunlight is extremely fierce feel like steam them alive. All of them are suffering but the shameless wangxian couple is sharing a spiritual fan above their head which blowing cold air in their head to teo. Mu Qing curse inside his head and Feng Xin make some face.

Pei Ming : "Dear nephew and nephew in law, do you have another fan to share with your handsome uncle".

Wei Wangji : "We have! But it's not suitable for day."

Feng Xin : "How the fuck you decide that when it's suitable? Clearly you both are enjoying like some honeymoon trip!"

Mu Qing : "You just don't want to and make us suffer!"

Wei Wuxian just give them an evil yilling patriarch smile, then bring out a beautiful executive silver and golden fan. To their horror that fan is glowing with blood red spiritual energy which felt like molten lava. Pei Ming's mouth hang open and closed then look away. Mu Qing is speechless and Feng Xin felt like stupid. Apparently Wangxian couple have three peir of spiritual device though their main spiritual device is their famous sward Bichen and Subian. Famous elegent yet deadly guqin Wangji, most infamous ghost flute Chenqing, then a pear of duel silver and Golden Fan Dragon and Phoenix, one have ability to blow ice another fire. This couple really is in another class. However the Weather gradually become more sofocating.

Pei Ming : "Looking at the weather situation, i am afraid there will be sandstorm soon. If we continue to walk i wonder if we can find a shelter in time."

Feng Xin : "Yes you are right lets hurry up." Mu Qing's mode is already sour from embarrassment he just nod. Almost half an hour walking they finally saw a hollow cave as the sandstorm start to form a tornado. They follow inside the hollow cave in time. There a pitch black darkness and a heavy breathing sound coming deep inside the cave yet no human or any creature can be found. They are in high alert and start to search as Feng Xin bring out his Holy Sword Red Mirror. Originally Red Mirror is from Jun Wu's collection it has unique ability to expose any ghost or demon to their original appearance as Wei Wangji lighten up a talisman. Wei Wuxian blow a low tune throgh her Cherry red lips.

Wei Wuxian : "Whoever you are come out or stay on your place, we are also travelling so no need to attack us."

After he finished her speech now they can saw people come out one after another. Almost thirty or so people and five or six are bitten by red scorpion snake fighting for their life. Suddenly every hear a strange noise like some one pulling a huge Heavy sack of rice, then the noise intensified in ten times. Before they can think a wave of red scorpion snake come inside the cave and countless are crawling from cave ceiling or various hole in cave wall. The travelling people are horrified as nowhere to hide from the venomous creature, all of them are going to die. But all of red scorpion snake are going towards Wangxian couple but none of them are biting them. On the contrary they are rubbing with wei wuxian and wei wangji's body like a spoil pet asking for petting.

Pei Ming : "..."

Mu Qing : "..."

Feng Xin : "Fuck!"