The stalker

As I leave my office and make my way back to my house, my mind is preoccupied with the day's work-related thoughts.

The deal has been an absolute success. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to work out this smoothly. I smile to myself.

I wish Dad was here today. I bet, even he would have appreciated me.

I step down from my car and ask Aiden to park it. Aiden has been pretty trustworthy with his performance. And one month, one whole month, he has lasted. This is the farthest, any driver has lasted for my car. He takes the car away to parking.

Upon stepping into my home, something doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it, but my senses are immediately alerted to a change in the air. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down, but a sense of unease persists.

I am way too tired to sit down in the drawing room. I lock the door behind me and head my way upstairs.

Something is still off. In the atmosphere. As if there's someone inside my house. Or ..... something......I don't know exactly...

As I walk towards my room, my heart starts racing. I have this strong gut feeling that someone is watching me. A chill runs down my spine as I realize that something is different about my room. The door is slightly ajar, and I can see the flicker of candlelight inside.

As I push the door open, I'm struck by the luxurious decor.
The room is a perfect replica of what I had described in my diary. The soft leather sheets on the floor provide a plush texture underfoot, and the headboard bed with a foot guard looks inviting and comfortable. The dark red spring mattress atop the black lace curtains is a stunning contrast that leaves me speechless. The fresh scent of roses mixed with lavender fills the room, creating a serene and calming atmosphere. The antique wine bottles arranged in a triangle, with a flower vase placed in the middle, add a unique touch to the room's decor.

But as I walk around the room, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched. My senses are heightened, and I'm on high alert, my gun at the ready. I can't find any signs of someone's presence, but I remain cautious and alert.

I approach to the cabinet, I notice a small hole in the wood. My heart races as I reach inside and find a folded piece of paper. As I read the message written on it, a sense of revulsion and fear washed over me.

"SEEING YOUR JUICES DRIP DOWN ON THOSE SHINY SILKY SOFT SKIN OF YOUR THIGHS IS WORTH OF THIS SMALL GIFT.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU RUBBING YOURSELF ON THE SOFT LATEX WOOLEN CUSHION MOANING YOUR BREATHES OUT, AS YOU SPILL YOUR JUICES ONE MORE TIME ALL OVER THE BEDSHEET, ONLY FOR ME TO LICK THEM CLEAN ENOUGH FOR THE NEXT NIGHT."

I turn the paper and see the next line that takes my breath away.

" YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT DISTRACTED WITH THE VOICE SINGING OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW".

I stood frozen in my luxurious room, the words on the paper burning into my mind. Fear coursed through my veins, but beneath it, a thrill I had never experienced before. How could someone infiltrate my fortress-like home? And more importantly, who is this mysterious stranger who seemed to know about my deepest desires?

I cautiously put the paper back in its place, my heart pounding in my chest. Every inch of me wants to run, to call the police and have my security team search every corner of the estate. And yet, an undeniable curiosity is pulling me, urging me to explore this enigma further.