Before story - Set-ups, Timeline

From writer : 

There are many characters that appear in this book, but I will only describe the characters that appear in the original work. You can understand the story better if you understand and see the changed settings. Thank you once again for choosing my story, and I hope you understand this story as a multiverse. I am a fan of the Batman family and also a fan of DC. But I don't know everything, so I hope you'll understand even if  I make a mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Dick grayson AKA Night wing_

Age : 26

Set-ups : Planning to be a cop, but still in graduate school of Gotham University. Married with Kory, AKA Starfire. Has daughter named Mar'i, one-year-old. First Robin like original comix. He doesn't live in Wayne manner but sometimes stays for a day or few weeks. Leader of the Teen titans with Kory. Still the member of Batman family.

* Jason todd AKA Red hood_

Age : 20 

But : He was dead by Joker and was under the ground for Three years so he's like 17. (3 year just passed away while he was 6 feet under.) 

Set-ups : Brought back by Taila. Became criminal. Hates Batman like he did in oribinal comix. F**k the no killing rule, he kills criminals. But not innocent people. Plus, he is not... a lover of Talia. She is more like a mother to him. 

* Time drake AKA Red robin_

Age : 17 

Set-ups : Smart like original comix but his paretns didn't die because of Joker. They just died because of Car accident. He's going to Gotham school.

* Damian wayne AKA Robin _ 

Age : 15

Set-ups : Son of Batman and Taila Al Ghul. He ran away from the league while the league was shaking with Ra's al Ghul's Death when he was ten. He was a killer in League of shadow and murdered many people. Very skilled fighter because he was trained since he was young and like everybody know, his DNA is perfect. Oh, plus, he was born in natural way... Bruce was not rapped in this book. They were married contractly because the leauge and Batman has the same enemy. Although Talia hid Damian from Batman, not telling him he was born, she didn't rapped. him.

Stephan Brown AKA Spoiler _

Age : 16

Set-ups : The daughter of cluemaster. Smart like you already know. Once was a Robin but she became Batgirl but eventually became Spoiler. Unlike comix, she wants to be Affirmed to Batman but not kicked out or something. She was Robin when Tim is resting and became Batgirl when Cassandra was Black bat but in the end, she became Spoiler.

Cassandra wayne AKA Orphan _ 

Age : 17

Set-ups : David Cain and Lady Shiva's daughter. But adopted by Bruce. David Cain used her as a killer, the weapon so she can sense people's body motion. On of the greatest fighter in Gotham(Okay, not only Gotham but anyway.). Loves ballet.

* Babara gordon AKA Batgirl _

Age : 24

Set-ups : Daughter of James gordon. In this book, she is not Orphan 'yet', means she is not paralyzed...'yet'. But she is  still good at computer and sometimes use her ability to help Batman family. 

* Duke tomas AKA Yellow Robin _

Age : 18

Set-ups : He was first individual hero but now he is a assistant to Batman family. AND...... I really think a lot with his powers... And I decided he can't see the future but can see the past with shadow and light. Because if he can see the future, the balance in this book will DIE. But plus, he can see things  quite far away. I had to reduce his power because this book is not about Meta human, I hope you understand. But maybe, he will discover his potential power later. 

* Harper row AKA Blue bird _ 

Age : 18

Set-ups : She is good at fixing machines and good at fighting. She runs away from her father and lives with her younger brother. She mainly uses weapons that use electricity, such as electric shocks and electric guns. She is an assistant to the Batman family.

* Kate Kane AKA Batwoman

Age : 44

Set-ups : She is same. Like... Almost nothing changed. She graduated military school but kicked out of the Army because of the Don't ask, Don't tell rule. While she lost her life's meaning, she is impressed by Batman, becomes Batwoman, and naturally joins the Batman family. She is related to Bruce as cousin. 

* Bruce wayne AKA Batman _ 

Age : 45

Set-ups : It's the same. He is Batman. Almost nothing changed with him. Batman is Batman. He knows Justice League and a memeber of it but still lives in Gotham. Plus, every member of Justice League is living their own lives unless something serious happens. Oh but he broke up with Selina kyle AKA catwoman. 

* Jake Oswald White AKA Joker _ 

Age : 41

Set-ups : Psycho, it will never change but he was abusived by his father when he was young and eventually killed him. He fell into Ace chemical while fighting with Batman when he was just a 'normal' criminal and became Joker. And finally, the most BIG change : He loves Harley. Like, truly? Maybe... Even dough it's still twisted but anyway he didn't throw her out of the window or tried to kill her. 

* Harleen Francis Quinzel AKA Harley quin _

Age :  38

Set-ups : Psycho, it will never change... Her father was a gambler, assh**e. She became the psychologist when she was 21 and met Joker when she was 22. Became Harley quin after that. She has younger sister, Delia Quinzel. She did body modification. (Poison Ivy did it for her.) Madly in love with Joker.

* Lucy quinzel AKA... Uhm she has lots of nicknames. 

Age :  13

Set-ups : Daughter of Joker and Harley quin. But she was forsook by them when she was six. Thanks to Ivy's experiments, she has dynamic visual acuity AKA Moving body vision, reflexes, flexibility, and strength beyond the limits of an ordinary human. One of the top fighter, killer in Gotham city. Loves music. She will sing a lot in this story and think of her voice as singer Aurora's voice. Yep, the singer who sang famous {Runaway}. Her voice is pure and calm but she sometimes sings powerful songs too. I think Aurora's voice is perfect for her.