Awkward Situation

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] was staring at the set of food on top of the table. Her tail wrapped around her own leg, while her foot was anxiously moving.

Zhongli had took her and brought [y/n] to this restaurant, where the Traveler would meet Zhongli with Tartaglia.

"You seem too frightened. Is everything okay?"
Zhongli suddenly speak up, making [y/n] let out a yelp, but laugh it away.

"Y-yes, I'm just... *ahem*, worried about my daughter."
[Y/n] said, slowly regretting saying this when Zhongli's eyes starting to look dull at her.

"Y-yeah... my Daughter."
She spoke, slowly looking down at her lap, trying her best to not cry or scream.

[Y/n] reach out her hand to grab the cup of tea in the table, as the door was slam open and a unknown voice yelled.

"Mo- Zhongli! I know you are here!"
[Y/n] looked over the door  trying to see who it was. The lady in front of the door seem nervous.

Suddenly, [y/n]'s eyes widen.

[So.... how are you, my children? :3]

He walk up to Zhongli, who was calm on his seat.

"Did you tell Beisht about our deal?!"
The man yelled, as the snake like hair of his glared at Zhongli.

"No, I didn't. Since you made it so clear to not tell anyone."
Zhongli respond, calm as ever while [y/n] was staring at the fight.

"Then how does she knows?!"
He slam his hands on the table, as [y/n] Held the cup of tea.

"How am I supposed to know?"
Zhongli ask, as the man growl and ruffle his hair.

Suddenly, he turn to face [y/n], Who let out a quiet gasp. He stare at her face and quickly walk up to [y/n], as she lean back from him.

"Who is this?"
He ask Zhongli as his deep blue eyes stare at [e/c] eyes ones.

"I-i'm [y/n]. Mister...?"
[Y/n] respond, as the man lean back and cross his arms.

"Is Master Osiris for you."
He respond in a cold voice, Yet, the snakes on his hair just lean closer to [y/n].

"I-i see."
[Y/n] respond, as her tail move under the table, quite nervous about the situation.

"Do you know this woman?"
He turn to ask Zhongli, who was quietly sipping on his tea with eyes close.

"Just a few minutes ago."
He respond, as Osiris turn to look at [y/n] again. Then, he reach out and grab on her horn.

Osiris rub his fingers on her horns and soon when to cup her face, [y/n] was starting to get shy and anxious about this.

"O-okay, please stop."
[Y/n] spoke, as he grabbed his hands and move it away from her face.

"Can you give me some time, Osiris? I have meeting."
Zhongli spoke, as he receives a angry look from Osiris.

"This-"
He pointed at Zhongli, the table and even [y/n] before he point at himself

"Is not over."
The man spoke as he walk out of the place with heavy steps.

[Y/n] at where he left with a forced smile on her face.

"... is he... always this angry?"
[Y/n] ask, as she look back at Zhongli.

"Most of the time."
He respond, placing the cup back on the table as the silence made itself on the place.

"Uh... should I also leave?"
[Y/n] ask, almost praying he would say yes. She was tired and wanted to see Paimon or even Aether again.

Then, guess who decided to walk in? Yes, them.

Paimon almost flew into the table when she smelled the food  but her eyes top at [y/n], Who awkwardly wave at her.

"Hey, sweetie-"

"Mama!"
Before [y/n] could even finish, Paimon flew to her chest, making [y/n] feel the air from her lungs practically disappear.

"Paimon was so worried!"
The flying kid cried on [y/n]'s chest, as The woman try to calm down the child. The three males stare at the scene with almost envy eyes at Paimon.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

So, while Aether went to know Zhongli better and how he would help about the "death" of morax, [y/n] was feeding paimon that was sat on the woman's lap.

"So, are we supposed to help you?"
Aether ask, as he poke his food, as Tartaglia stare with a dreaming look at [y/n].

"Yes. Your friend here, own me a favor."
Zhongli mentioned [y/n], Who looked at him confused, but remember indeed she would do anything to Morax in exchange of her new body.

And she knew, just didn't fucking remember, did you, [y/n]?

As realization fall on [y/n]'s face, Aether seem almost disgusted at Zhongli and Tartaglia seem upset.

"And a Deal, is a Deal. Right, [y/n]?"
Zhongli ask, showing her a teasing smile as [y/n] forced one.

"Yes... yes..."
[Y/n] spoke through her teeth,  Biting back a sigh.

Aether stare at Zhongli with a dark expression, as he stab the dead fish on his plate.

Tartaglia pout and looked between [y/n] and Zhongli.

Paimon... was eating, as usual and without care.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Author: hey there. Just working. Working hard so I can please my children. *keyboard taps getting louder*

Wait for Azhdaha~ ♡]