FOURTEEN

Author POV -

Taehyung - So are you ready for the real game babygirl??

He said hovering over her breathing heavily.

Y/n - Ofcourse daddy

As soon as she said that he entered his big taetae in her without giving a warning.

Y/n - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

Y/n screamed in pain.

Taehyung - Omg! Are you okey? I will not move until you will say.

After sometime

Y/n - move now

She said and he started to move slowly slowly.

Y/n - Ahhhhh....Taehyung~~ Ahhh

Taehyung - Y/naaahhhhh~~~~ Are u enjoying babe?

Y/n - So fvcking much much daddy ~

He smirked and fastened his speed ....

Y/n - Aghhhhhhhh......More faster daddy ~~

Taehyung - You like it so much... right??? Ahhhh~

Y/n - Ahhh....Yessss....ahhh....Yesss....daddy ......AHhHhhhh~

After 1 hour ~

He finally stopped and take out his member from her pussy.
He kissed her gently on forehead and laid beside her covering both their bodies in blanket.
Y/n snuggled into his chest and they started cuddling.

2 months later~

Everything is going great between y/n and taehyung....they kiss , they love, they hug, they fuck....they do everything that nowadays couples do .
Y/n is still like before heartthrob, topper, famous and so do taehyung.
On weekdays y/n and taehyung meet in college and after college they go to dates and sometimes in night clubs with Jennie, lisa, jungkook and Kai and sometimes alone.
On weekdays y/n go to Taehyung's home and they both stay with each other whole day.
As a orphan taehyung only has y/n and y/n still after having a family only has taehyung.
Yes y/n has a family. Her dad and mom both are buisness person. They both don't care for y/n.... they just send her money every month... mostly they stay in abroad and sometimes come and stay with y/n cause of some buisness issues in Korea. They also told y/n to come with them but she refused as she better live with her besties and boyfriend rather than living with her parents.
Right now y/n , Lisa and Jennie are sitting in a cafe talking to each other.

Jennie - What happened y/n? Why you called us in a hurry?

Lisa - Yeah.... don't tel me you are.....

She looked at Jennie with dramatic eyes and they both screamed dramatically

Lisa/Jennie - PREGNANT???

Y/n - No bitches!!! It's nothing like that!!!
Problem is something else

Jennie - So tell us naaa

Y/n - Actually..... tommorow......My mom and dad are coming from abroad!

Lisa - So what's the problem? They come every year

Y/n - You know what the problem is Lisa! I know they come every year but i have a boyfriend this year!!!!

Jennie - So what? Just tell them that you are in a relationship, afterall they are already bothering you for marriage right?

Y/n - You are not understanding what i trynna say....i know they are bothering me for marriage but i just can't just go and tell them that i am in a relationship and that also with my professor!!

Lisa - It's ok gurl! Nowadays students and professor have relationship... it's being common now

Y/n - But the problem is not that taehyung is professor! The problem is taehyung is taehyung! They can accept anyone but he has to have a royal family! Taehyung is the most perfect man in this whole fucking universe but they will not accept him because he doesn't have any family....I don't know what to do now

Saying this y/n's eyes filled with tears.

Seeing this Jennie and Lisa pulled her into a hug and started to comfort her.

Jennie - Babe...Y/n... please don't cry...We will find a solution!

Lisa - Yes y/n...Did you tell taehyung about it?

Y/n - No...i didn't told him about it yet...I also got to know about it some hours ago and I came straight to tell you guys

Jennie - See y/n...Call taehyung and tell him about it...You should have told him about this earlier

Lisa - Yes y/n.

Y/n nodded and called taehyung.

Tae Ml❤️~ Ringing

Connected

Taehyung - Hello? Y/n?

Y/n - T-Tae

Taehyung - What happened? You are sounding off

Y/n - N-nothing...Ar-Are you free rn?

Taehyung - Umm...Yess why?

Y/n - Can you come on XXX cafe ASAP? It's so urgent

Taehyung - Ok... I'm in my way

Disconnected

Jennie - What happened?

Y/n - I called him here...He is coming

Lisa - Don't worry

Both of them gave y/n a assuring smile... saying everything will be Okay...But deep down y/n knew that Ntg can be ok.

______________________________________________

SORRY MY LOVESSS

I AM A SUCH A LAZYASS....WELL..THIS STORY IS SOON GONNA END....(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

AND THANKS A LOT FOR 1K READS!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
ILYSSMMMMM!!! 💋