TWENTY ONE

Before starting I want to clear something.

Soo...As you know that in Chapter Eleven i wrote that Y/N'S dad was died when she was 3 and now her mom is busy in buisness so she can't give her time and all. And now you can see that y/n has mom and dad.
So I have a lil twist for you guys. Don't think that i wrote wrong.
And thanks alot to one of the viewers to remind me of it. I literally forgot my own story. Lol!

Back to the story -

Author POV -

FINALLY! The operation room opened and doctor came out. Taehyung didn't waited for a second and went to him. His condition was worse. He was soaked in blood,His face had strains of dried tears, his hairs were Messy and his eyes was Red like Blood.

Taehyung - Wh-what h-happened??? H-how is y/n doctor???

Doctor - What relationship you have with Miss y/n?

Taehyung - I-..... I-i a-am h-her f-fiancé doctor...Now tell me how is she???

Then a nurse came to doctor and whispered something to him... doctor nodded and turned to taehyung.

Doctor - I see...Mr Kim, You brought her here! Well....I am really sorry to say this Mr Kim but...We couldn't save both of the lives....

Taehyung felt a bit confused.

Taehyung - Wh-what d-do y-y-yo-you m-mean doctor? Both lives?

Doctor - Yes Mr Kim, one your fiance and two your child

Taehyung's eyes shot wide open. He couldn't utter a word from his mouth. He took some time and then asked the doctor

Taehyung - C-can--- y-y-yo-you explain?

Doctor - Miss Y/n was PREGNANT , when her accident happened..she was 1 month pregnant.....We couldn't save the child....Miss y/n was in very critical condition, by looking at her condition i can already say that she didn't ate anything since lots of days....her body is so weak right now, We are sorry Mr Kim

Taehyung couldn't process a word said by doctor.

Taehyung - Y-y-yo-you m-mean Y-y/n was P-p-pregnent???

Doctor - Yes

Taehyung's whole word was like destroyed after hearing this. Y/n....His Y/n was Pregnant????

Flashback (some weeks ago)

It was evening of weekend. Taehyung was sitting in his living room, sipping coffee and reading something.
It was raining outside and cause of the glass window he could see the whether from the inside so he was quite enjoying it.
He was lost in his thoughts but then y/n came there and sat on his lap, bringing him out of his imaginations.

Y/n - What happened tae? What were you thinking?

She asked while being concerned.

Taehyung - Nothing, I was just thinking that How much sexy you will look in the shower... it's quite unbelieving right, that we haven't done it in shower yet??

Taehyung said while wrapping his arms around her waist, making there bodies collide with each other .

Y/n - You are such a Pervert!

Y/n said while hitting his arms playfully.

Taehyung - Only for you baby...

Y/n - Tae?

Taehyung - Hmm?

Y/n - Wh-what if i-i got P-p-pregnent???

Y/n asked being a little sad yet serious.

Taehyung - Heyy!! So what?? That will be our child! If you will get pregnant then I will be the happiest person in this world!!!!!

Taehyung said while cupping her face.

Y/n - Really? But...I told you about my parents didn't i?

Taehyung - So what? We are adults right?

Y/n - Yes you are saying right

Y/n smiled and connected their foreheads.

Taehyung - If we got a child...Then i want him/her to be like you..

Y/n - But i want him/her to be like you.... Sweet, cute, beautiful and genius

Taehyung chuckled and kissed her hungrily.

Taehyung- Don't worry...You aren't pregnant now...

He said between the kiss and carried her to the bedroom

Taehyung - But i will soon make youu..

He again said while opening the door of bathroom

Y/n - Why you brought me here?

Y/n asked while pulling out from the kiss.

Taehyung - Ofcourse We gonna do it inside the shower...

Y/n - KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

Flashback ends

Taehyung smiled weakly....His Child.. His blood....The sign of his and Y/n's Love is dead??? now how he's gonna face y/n??
It was hi first child...and it's dead.
What sin he did in his life to have this kind of punishment god???? First he lost his parents...Now he lost his Child too???
He cried... He cried thinking about Y/n and his child.
For now.... Taehyung promised himself that even if it costs him his life but he will catch that motherfucker who tried to kill his wife and child and he will torcher them till death.

______________________________________________

I feel so sad while writing this part.
Well... Taehyung's New Solo ''Fri(end)s" is out now!!! So stream it guys!!!!!!!