Chapter 10

Axar

Please leave me."These words utter out of her mouth as if she's begging god for a wish to come true,When these begging words comes out of her naive mouth a layer of something passes my whole body,which makes me swallow the saliva into my throat.
The sun rays hit her eyes as if crystals shining in heaven.I look at the depth of her eyes trying to found atleast something she has buried inside but the, jaspillite and Amethyst in her eyes speak too much at the same time,which makes it even more difficult for me.
I see a clear water lake in her heavenly eyes
Each tear that drops from her eyes seems like a water drop from the heaven.She just takes her gaze with her watery eyes from me to the wooden door behind and some blocks of wood from the trees in a form of rope collapsing both of her hands.
"Well I can do that,I can leave the room if you want."
I make my voice as heavy and bold as I can and possibly say everything which makes her even more disgused.I want to see how long will she tolerate my this behavior.I stare at the floral printed beige dress and the empty white cardigan,the dress fits perfectly on her silhouette

,my gaze goes from her eyes to the butterfly lightweight necklace,her outfit and to her revealing legs ,then her boots

,my gaze goes from her eyes to the butterfly lightweight necklace,her outfit and to her revealing legs ,then her boots.And twist my mouth into an uncomfortable smile to just mock her.
"No I'm just saying untie me,I'll do anything you want."
My dirty mind lights up to tease her even more,now she's ready to do anything just so I let her go.
"Anything?"
I say finally the thing which was in my mind even though I'll never do anything too, bad to her.Except to make her beg from me.Everything becomes silent in the room I can hear her heavy breathes and even my own breaths.I can feel the tension in the air.My eyes hit the tape before picking it up,covering her rosy lips with it and turning my back towards her.
I can hear her voice slowly trembling and she sobbing as she watches me go out of the room.
My eyes hit her when I turn back to see her again once before leaving the room.
I move forward,lean my body down to see her face which she is trying to scoot away from me,and then disappearing from the room.Leaving her stranded and crying in the room,I never wanted to do that.
"What's up?" says Alex while making a symphathic face.His mind probably is in the thought that I'm torturing her and yes I may be torturing her but I don't actually care that much.
"Nothing you know she had to shout, anyone would."
I say pretending not to care that much but at one hand I care too much not to harm or hurt her just because it was never her fault that her father killed someone ,but on the other hand everything inside me lits up, like a flame inside me burning for revenge because nowadays I know there is no one who exist on earth too innocent,maybe she knew from the start that her father killed my dad.
"But although I don't think you did the right thing."
he suggests as if she is the most fragile and naive person on the planet.I open my mouth to tell him that taking avenge from her is all I had to do then I'll let her go but his phone bell rings.
he takes the phone I can hear the sobbing of Ashley and the voice of the person who is on the call.Its Nick.
I can hear his voice asking Alex about the plan I made
"what happened,I hope he didn't did what he said he would"
Alex looks at me making a questioning face, asking me what to say,I gesture to tell him that Ashley indeed is with me and I did what I said I would.
he tells him so
he cannot do that,that is so wrong the voice hits my ear,his voice echoes in a med voice.
I don't actually give a shit and go back to the room.
My eyes hit the crystals ,she is still trembling.
My body moves forward to her chair,I sit down on the chair besides her.She cries even harder,my hand moves and cups her face.She tries her best to free herself from me.
"Can you please shut up your face so I can say something?,your voice is creeping me out.
These words utter out of my mouth as if I have thought it a hundred times before saying this, although in some corner of me I know her voice is all I wish I could listen even when I'm on my last breathes,
her voice is all I would listen to even when I'm in a room full of loud crowd.
Her voice slowly begins to stable,she backs up her tears and tries to weep.
"okay so listen you asked why I kept you here let me tell you and whatever I tell you is true whether you believe it or not."
     she nods too curious for the reason
why now I would know if she knew it or not.I remove my hand from her screwed face,remove the tape
"Be honest or you'll regret,do you know what your father did?,if you lie I'm going to make you regret that you live."
A layer of tension and terror passes her face
"No I don't know,what did he did?"
Her shaking voice hits my ear and it hits so bad, probably she would be lying,girls are liar, dishonest,fool
"Oh come on stop pretending like you're so innocent."
I say while turning my back to the chair and leaning backwards
There is a repetition of the the words traitor and liar in my mind.
"Please tell me what did he did I want to know."
Her voice shriekes I could feel the curiosity and nervousness on her face. There is no way she doesn't know what the hell her father did,how can I believe her?,how do I know if shes telling the truth or lying.
"Did you knew your father is a murderer?"
I say raising my voice,my eyebrows at the same time and grinning like a devil"
"what the heck are talking about?"
She raises her voice.Her voice echoes the room.She acts as if her father is too naive and he didn't did anything.
"Watch your tongue when you're talking with,me."
I shout even louder than her.My voice echoing in the whole universe.Her whole body shakes with terror and suddenly she's freezed.I see her eyes watering again.She squeezes her eyes shut,a teardrop falls from her eye.Anyone can tell she's damn scared.I scared her.
"Stop with this crying shit you know exactly what your father did." I say pretending not feeling even a little sympathy.
"No I promise I don't."
The words come out of her mouth as if she's a toddler, making a pinky promise that she won't eat much candy.
"Promise? are we for real right now? are you in first grade? stop acting like you're so freaking unsophisticated."
I yell at the top of my throat, keeping my voice loud as I can.
Ashley gaze goes to the door which swings open I turn around to give Alex looks.
Alex keeps walking till he leans his back to the wall.
Ashley turns her face into a baby look, widening her doe eyes,her watery eyes look straight at me in the eyes while she's talking to me but the second she feels like she's going to cry either her eyes go around the room or she stares at  her visible legs.
"do you know whom your father murdered?"
My say my jaw flenching and my face tightening.She opens her mouth to again deny that her father is not a murder,he is the most kindest person the earth.
"Shut up."I interrupt even before she starts to speak.
The whole room becomes silent her mouth stretches pressing her lips together her nose wrinkles and as soon as I shout her whole expression changes
"Your father is the murderer of my dad."
I sneer and try to keep my anger inside me because if I let it out I'll forget she is a girl.Her eyes open in shock her expression is just so..... expressionless
her face is a mixture of confusion,terror,anger, and horror.She's too stunned to speak,her eyes start to water even more than before.
"I.....I..I,No..please I didn't....knew...,you
are.....lyin-"
I take my gaze to Alex who is there watching the whole show,I shake my head in denial to tell him that she didn't knew. He gestures a 'I know'
I look at her she's staring at me and Alex. she's trapped.She is probably thinking I'm  going to kill her to take revenge but I'll never to that,her eyes are saying sorry.
how can I know what she's feeling just from her eyes?, what kind of communication is this?, what the hell is she doing with me?.

             ________________________