Pilot

Once upon a time, far far away, there was a kingdom named 'Khavary', living in silence and peace. The people of the kingdom were fond of their majesties. The King, Shara, and the Queen, Sesil, were their pride and everything they dreamed of.

The young boys looked up to the King, training every day to honor him and be a part of the brave knights in the future. He was one of the most successful kings to rule the kingdom. His bravery inspired nearly all of the town. His epic fights and glorious victories were being told to kids as bedtime stories. Plus, King Shara was not only known for his strength but also for his friendliness. He cared for his people and helped them in any way possible. Rich, poor, old, young,... He never discriminated against his people and treated every single one of them equally. He traveled for days to visit the villages around the kingdom to provide them with produce at least twice a month.

Meanwhile, girls looked up to the Queen, praying every day to be as beautiful as her in the future. She was young, elegant, and totally mesmerizing. Her grace was breath-taking, and women of all ages watched her gentle actions with great excitement. From her elegant walk to the way she talked, they absolutely admired everything about her. They practiced every day to make her proud the next time she came to visit the town. They combed their hair, wore their best dresses, practiced their best smiles, and always acted like true ladies, just like the young Queen herself.

Lia was only one of the girls who were fond of the majesties. She was eight years old when two knights woke everyone up early in the morning to announce that there would be a big celebration later that day to honor King Shara's latest success.

Along with her two sisters, Lia ran around in the house in excitement. She was going to wear her best dress to impress the royal family. Even the thought of talking to them in person was enough to make her little heart explode. She ran to her mother, Karun, who welcomed her with open arms and a warm embrace. She spun her around in the big living room, laughing along with her daughter like kids. When Lia finally calmed down a little, her mother put her on the ground and caressed her cheek.

She could understand her daughter's excitement, but meeting with the majesties was not a new thing for her.

The thing was, Karun was the one who helped the Queen become the person she was today.

In the past, Queen Sesil and her used to be best friends. They were raised by the same mother. Sesil's mother sadly passed away when she was giving birth to her, and her father was nearly never at home. The houses next to Lia's house would wake up to her cries but do nothing. Sometimes they would leave food at the door for the father to take home, but it would usually end up rotting at the doorstep.

One day, when Lia was maybe two or three months old, their next-door neighbors had enough. So as neighbors, Karun and her family took care of the baby Sesil. Her father never came to search for Sesil, and even though it was saddening at first, Karun's mother knew it was for the best. Karun was five years older than Sesil, so she was like her older sister.

Sesil grew up to be a beautiful and healthy girl. She had coal-black hair, blue eyes, and a small, round nose. She was taller than anyone in Karun's family, even though she was even younger than the last born. She was in great shape thanks to her hard work and helping the family. Her gazes were the weakness of every boy in the town; they would literally make a fool of themselves to get a smile from her, which, for the record, never worked. Sesil simply had no interest in anyone.

Sesil's only interest was to make her family proud. It was never a secret that she was not related to them by blood. It could be easily understood when looking at them. Karun, just like the rest of her family, had brown hair, dark, almond-shaped eyes,, and pale skin. However, this never changed the fact that Karun loved her like a sister.