Chapter 1

This chapter was meant to be available tomorrow, but I thought to update it today.. Anyways guys, do vote and comment if you all want to.

Also it contains lots of grammatical errors as I didn't get enough time to proofread it...

Would you rather attend a cousin's wedding or go out to a library date with your crush?

Would you rather eat ice cream mixed with biryani or ice cream mixed with fried rice? (You all have to choose one)

Would you rather slap your crush or your younger siblings/cousins?

Jahnvi's POV.

"She kissed him harder as if she was trying to quench her long thirst as if she was thirsty from years and his lips were the oasis in the dark desert, she could feel the hard----"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Tia, my co-worker looked at me from her tab screen and smiled nervously at my sudden shout, shit I shouldn't have shouted when she was enjoying her break time, it was my fault that I was getting pissed and worked up.

"You fine, Jahnvi?" I nodded in yes before she could ask more and stood up grabbing my stuffs and proceeding my way to the elevator.

After punching the button of my floor, I turned looking at myself in the mirror, I looked the way I look everyday, or maybe little different with my cheeks flaring and flushy.

The outfit was same, like everyday so as my long hair tied in ponytail.

I wish I could work all night today and don't have to get back to Khurana Mansion, I was not ready, atleast not today to face Mr. Khurana.

It was nothing Jahnvi, stop overreacting, nothing happened.

You were never a saint so stop acting like one.

But as much as I tried to convince myself, I failed.

Breathing out, I walked out of the elevator and straightly to my office, blabbering with myself while my pointed heels made sounds.

As soon as I walked in, a shriek left my mouth as I clutched the iPad and my phone closer to my chest when I noticed the figure sitting on the couch. The Green Eyed Tyrant.

"Easy there, Jahnvi." The voice, the fucking voice.

Shut it.

I composed myself and stood straight, "What brings you here, Mr. Khurana?" He looked up at my question, his forest green coloured eyes meeting mine.

"Are you ignoring me?" he stood up and walked up to me, the flashes of last night triggered the dark part of me.

My fingers tugging at his hair pulling him close as he kissed me hard and fast, the rough beard rubbing against my skin sending shivers down my spine. It was him, his dark combination of scent, the sandalwood and spice engulfing my senses as he tugged on my bottom lip, pressing me harder against the wall.

God, I knew I would regret it later but all the sane parts of me just died down at his rough handling.

He is so huge, towering over me, even though I was not even short, but I feel dominated, the hand which was clutching my waist tight has now creeped up to hold be by my neck as he tilted and deepened the kiss, I was breathless, choking as my head started to feel light and he broke the kiss at the last moment, leaving me gasping, needy and drench down there.

"To earth, Jahnvi." he snapped his fingers and I realised how close he was standing as his scent was the only thing I could breathe.

I took a step back, making a nice distance between us.