Chapter 12

Hello guys sorry for being late. But I had some issues with my account and I was not able to log in and all. Those who are in my Instagram knows that why I was late.

Anyways, the chapter is here now. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

Okay

SUMMERS OR WINTER?

LAPTOP OR TABLET?

BLUETOOTH EARPHONES OR WIRED?

Jahnvi's POV

"You look so out of the zone today, what's wrong Jaanu?" Vikram joined me, placing his right arm around my shoulder, "Nothing." I let out, Jaiveer was the next as he walked up to us wearing all black like always, he held an extra tumbler of my favourite beverage; coffee.

I told him to get for me, "Thanks Jai." he just shrugged his shoulder in return, Abhi joined us shortly after, placing a tight peck on my lips, Ryan was nowhere to be seen.

Probably fucking some chick in the washroom.

I took a sip of coffee and looked around as Jaiveer like the best student of the university walked in his class with Vikram ranting that he needs to sleep.

Abhimaan turned to me and I dreaded for his next words.

What if he asked about last Saturday?

It was my birthday and I chosed to go to deep nights party instead of the party he planned with others.

"I was thinking-" he stopped and leaned closer, tucking the strands behind my ear, "What?" I look up at him, sipping the coffee again.

"What if we meet tonight, you know it's been so long...." he trailed off and I realised he was hinting it to sex, "Uh Abhi, I have some important questions to solve and exams are close well, it won't be possible tonight."

"Okay, it's fine, you don't need to explain." As the bell rang, he smiled at me and rushed inside the class as well, leaving me in mess.

Taking last sip, I dump the plastic tumbler into the dustbin and walked to the another empty class room.

My mind was consumed by the thoughts of Darkwind, shit I shouldn't have gone to the party and let him grope me, touch me and even fuck me with his fingers.

I didn't regret this. At least not right now but it's just fucking up mind, I let him rub his wedding band against my clit and in return I gave him a handjob, what the fuck I was thinking that time?

It's so unholy and unacceptable, he is fucking married to someone else, what the fuck was wrong with me?

But I'm glad that we didn't fuck that night.

"Jaanu." I turned at the voice to found Ryan standing at the door, "Business law class is about to start, let's go." Sighing out, I stood up and grabbed my stuffs as I followed Ryan.

"You looked disturb, is it dickpression?" I rolled my eyes at his words and slapped his arm, "shut up." he laughed in return as we walked to the class.

The same night.

I tossed and turn on the bed, sleep was nowhere close to my eyes, I should have said yes to Abhi and let him fuck me, it would have made me get this darkwind out of my system atleast.

Grabbing my phone, I dialled Abhi's number and he picked it after sixth ring, his voice heavy and breathless which gave away what the fuck he was doing, "I'm not in a state to talk if it's an emergency, do let me know."