.11

POV ~Nontobeko

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a low voice. I don't want to show my weakness. "MaKhumalo.."I am not going to lie i am happy that he is here but too late for him. "Don't," I stop him. "I am going to bed. I am very tired and I shouldn't be seen with you please get out."

I shout at him, panicking what if they saw me with him. I don't want to lose my life. "No, MaKhumalo, relax." He holds me tight yet gently because I am shaking. Yes, I am shaking my guy, shit scared. "Trust me, nothing will happen to you while you are with me."

"What are you saying? I was called trash in front of you. I got the letter, someone is following me." He stand up fast to hold me."What? SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING YOU, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHY?"

This nigga is raising his voice at me on top my frustrations nxa. "Don't raise your voice at me. I am here because of you. GET OUT," I shout at him. "Let's sit and talk like adults MaKhumalo."

His voice sounds demanding, and he looks scary right now but his eyes. "Your eyes?" I ask, drawn to them yet scared of them. "What about them," I turn my back on him and cover my eyes with my hands.

They are too sharp for me. "they turned red. Your pupil is black, and your iris is red. When did you put contact lenses? " I ask, confused."Turn around MaKhumalo it is all in the head." Yeah, maybe it is all in the head he is right.

"Yes, you are right now your eyes look normal. I guess it was my head. I haven't rested in a while." We go and sit next to each other. He holds my hand, like you know, I melt.

"MaKhumalo, I didn't mean to put a bad picture to your favorite restaurant." I remove my hand. His words prove that indeed he has a wife mxm I stand up.

"Hlala phansi angiyona ingane awukwazi ukukhuluma nami umi ngezinyawo mama(Sit down i am not child, you can't talk to me standing with your feet)."

The name Mama, how does he do it he said all that sternly, but when he said Mama. I was like I could eat him right now he is husky... "Stop daydreaming about me, Mama, for now, please. I need you to pay attention to what I am about to say."

He is right. I must not forget he has a wife. Thinking about it, I become upset again. "Makhumalo Cindy is about to be was my sex buddy." What? he is lying right, and let me find out. "Don't talk about your wife like that."

His eyes draw me to him, guys. This man is a hunk. Damn he is a cheese, the dripping cheese. Let me focus and stay in upset character. "MaKhumalo, after being betrayed by the woman I thought was love of my life, whom I went against my ancestors because I loved her.

When I am in love, nothing exists but my woman. She used that as her weapon to stab my heart and take everything that I owned back then. After I started afresh and fought for my things, I was talking about money and companies.

You know how she liked money she took everything. Then I told myself I would never date again. I chose to find sex buddies, I am a man. I have to quench my thirst.

Then I met Cindy we became sex buddy for a long than I expected still no feelings.lately I realized she caught feelings when she asked about my well beings.

We don't do that, so she crossed the line, so I was planning to tell her gently that the sex buddy road had come to an end. She is a psycho even the letter you received. I am sure it is from her. So I chose to stay with her when you left. Had I left with you, she was going to catch that I L.."

he cuts himself. "That you mean something to me. She was going to kill you. MaKhumalo believe you me I wanted to follow you wipe your tears. When they formed in your eyes, I felt a ping of hurt in my heart. Please don't cry."