𝟏𝟓

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

"WHAT YOU MEAN YOU ALREADY KNEW?!" I YELLED

"Jayda - You already knew that he wanted to kill my mom for two weeks and you ain't say shit?! You just been going around wit my brother hiding this? What if he already killed her?! That would've been on yall!" I yelled cutting him off.

"We been watching him. I was gone kill his ass when he was sitting on that bench but I was thinking about you Ma." He sighed.

"If you was thinking about me you would've killed him." I said. I sat down on the bed just rubbing my head feeling tears swell my eyes. This was too much for me to handle.

"Would you have took the job?" I asked.

"If I took the job she would've been dead don't you think." He mugged.

"God Dayvon why didn't you just kill him?What was the plan? To wait and see if he actually kills her? What are yall waiting for?"

"If I would've kill yo pops in cold blood you would've hated me. Fuck you talkin bout. I had the trigger right on his ass but I was thinking bout yo ass. If he was dead right now and you knew it was me you would've hated my ass." He said.

"I wouldn't have hated you! He wants to kill my mom Dayvon! Do you think I would've hated you for saving my mom's life? How fucking dumb can you be? You and my brother oh my gosh." I said going into the bathroom slamming the door.

I couldn't lie and say that he was wrong because he was right. If I didn't know any of this and he just killed my dad I wouldn't have wanted to hear him out at all. Of course I didn't want my dad to die but it was either him or my mom and for my dad's reasoning of having my mom killed is insane.