𝟐𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐌𝐃📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -
𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐌𝐃📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐌𝐃📍

𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"THESE SHOWS TIRING A NIGGA OUT." I said flopping my body on the couch that was backstage.

"Hell yea getting blisters from the damn Microphone." Durk said making Booka laugh.

We was on our third state that was booked. A nigga was tired as hell I still had to get use to this shit.

I saw our security meaning it was time to go. Me and Durk walked out with Booka taking half the snacks that was back there. Walking through the crowd at the bottom It was just hella shouting and people giving us stuff.

"Von!!!" A girl yelled making me look up. She was right in the front holding something out for me.

"Nah she coo." I told security. I signed her arm for her and she gave me a portrait when I got done. I saw the painting seeing she must've made it herself it was black with my face on it but it had more features and looked raw as hell.

Security kept rushing us forward and Durk gave everybody high-fives.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Another girl yelled looking like she about to charge for me.

"Durk!!!"

The second we got outside the crowd was even bigger. "Hi Vonnnn!!!" They yelled while Durk took pictures with some people.

"Wassup." I said while a girl held up a camera with all her friends getting in the photo.

"Thank youuu!!" She smiled.

It took a while but we finally got in the truck with Booka throwing all his snacks in. "You one big back ass nigga." Durk said.

"Man this shit good." He waved off. He sat in second row just munching and smacking and Durk ass was rapping with the driver.