Bonus Chapter + Thanks :)

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"You may kiss the bride."

Sasha dramatically tips Roksana over and kisses her passionately in front of the crowd of people sitting on the private beach in Malibu. Everyone cheers and whistles until they eventually separate and make their way back down the aisle now that the ceremony has concluded.

Moss and the other bridesmaids follow suit.

He makes eye contact with Tye who's sitting in the crowd in his formalwear and sunglasses. Everyone is turning to watch the newly weds walk off to a nearby gazebo for pictures, but Tye continues to gaze adoringly at his boyfriend of one and a half years.

Smiling at his admirer, he receives a bright flash of teeth in return before Enny grabs Tye's shoulder and whispers something in his ear that makes his cheeks turn bright red. Tye shoves the boy off of him, crosses his arms over his chest and shakes his head as they both laugh at whatever was said.

The bridal party follows the couple to the next location for pictures. When they arrive at the site, Moss extends a hand to a very pregnant Melanie to help her up the stairs of the gazebo.

"God, I need this kid to pop out already," she huffs, out of breath from all of the walking they've been doing.

Kelsey dabs the woman's forehead with an oil blotting sheet to help with the sweat that gathered in the Californian heat before saying, "You only have one month to go- you're on the homestretch!"

"That's one month too long," Melanie grumbles while leaning against the wooden railing of the gazebo.

"We should've just gotten a dog or cat like Mo and Tye," she groans while rubbing her stomach, "I don't know why I let John talk me into giving him a child."

As soon as they returned from Tye's family's house in Calgary last summer, Moss had dragged them to an animal shelter where they finally adopted a cat. Dorothy is a six year old black cat that absolutely terrorizes Tye, but loves Moss. She's also fond of Evelyn who is currently house-sitting and cat-sitting for them while they're away.

Smiling reassuringly at his friend, Moss responds, "Just think- you can make him change all of the dirty diapers as revenge. It'll feel so good to kick your feet up and watch him be the uncomfortable one for once."

"I guess that's true...." Melanie trails off as the bridesmaids are directed by the photographer to join Roksana in the middle of the gazebo.

"No more complain and baby talk. Is my day," Roksana jokes as they gather around her for pictures.

-

The maid of honor and best man both give their speeches in Russian, but there is an Engish interpreter translating as they speak. While it's a bit confusing at first, the non-Russians in the room definitely appreciate the effort they went through to make the day as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Once the speeches, dancing and other formalities wrap up, almost everyone makes their way to the bar and then the dance floor.

Giant hockey players drunkenly dance on their significant others and each other. The lights are dim and everyone's sweaty, but having a great time as the bride and groom encourage their friends and family to keep taking shots throughout the night.

"Mossukha! Another shot!" Roksana shouts as she puts another shot in his hand.

Moss is already feeling past the point of just tipsy as he knocks back another shot for his friend who laughs wildly, hugs him and heads off to her next victim.